Conan Exiles - Launches May 8th on PC & Console

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Funcom has announced the launch date for Conan Exiles as May 8th 2018 for PCs and Console.

- Funcom reveals Collector's Edition, release date, and final launch price for the studio's Early Access open-world survival game -

Oslo, Norway - December 11th, 2017 - Funcom today announced that Conan Exiles, the studio's open-world survival game set in the savage lands of Conan the Barbarian, will shed its Early Access skin and launch in both digital and retail stores on May 8th, 2018. Currently available in PC Early Access and Xbox One Game Preview, May 8th next year will also see the premiere of Conan Exiles on the PlayStation 4. To celebrate today's announcement, Funcom released a brand new trailer which also offers a glimpse at some of the new content that will make its way to the final version, including an entirely new biome and a new combat system.

The game's official launch key art and box shots were also released today.

[...]
More information.

From what I've heard, I doubt that will be enough time to fix all the shortcomings. Oh, well...

Any rumors if this the dicks game will appear also on Nintendo gadgetery?

It's actually pretty cool in a survival sense...can build some pretty cool buildings.

"Conan Unchained' is the old MMO. But what that is relative to this I'm not clear. Is it a replacement?

CE has been in EA for some time. I played it for a bit, but didn't find much depth. It looks pretty, but it IS pretty shallow too. It'll have to grow up a LOT to be worth the asking price.

Buildings? I doubt that.

There is another thing needed for survival in that game, a certain piece of "traditional clothing" I'm pretty sure there is no English word for it.
This:
https://www.google.hr/search?q=naku...zF-IbYAhUIoqQKHYSmC9AQsAQIJA&biw=1680&bih=933

Codpiece.

"Conan Unchained' is the old MMO. But what that is relative to this I'm not clear. Is it a replacement?

Does Conan Unchained have a cock slider? There. My own little contribution to the English language...

Back
Top Bottom