Fallout - 10 Anniversary Stuff

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Rather than the usual dev profile this space is used for, the Bethblog's latest Inside the Vault asks various staffers what they liked best about Fallout:
Todd Howard, Executive Producer
It’s always been the initial opening for me. It’s one of the all-time great intros. From the opening strums of the Ink Spots, Vault Boy watering his plants while being locked in a Vault, Galaxy News, “our boys” in Canada executing someone and waving at the camera, a car that does 0 to 60 in .5 seconds with “no electronics”, the final pull-back to a destroyed world, to the opening line of “War. War never changes.” Within one minute, you’re completely sold.
Meanwhile, NMA has released some marketing material used for the original Fallout release
In other vaguely Fallout-y news, NMA has spotted Tim Cain popping up as the programming director of a new NCsoft shop called Carbine Studios, currently working on an unannounced MMO.
More information.

It was known he was working at NCSoft. Now we know exactly where.

I believe he's spoken before about wanting to put in more roleplaying in MMORPGs (can't remember where I read that). We'll see how it goes.

Yeah, I'd heard from you guys previously that he was at NCsoft but not the details. I have zero interest in MMOs but I'll keep an eye on what they are doing, just for old time's sake.

Back
Top Bottom