RPGWatch - Christmas Key Giveaway

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Here is our last key giveaway of this year with a collection of keys from various sources.

Here are the games:

Update 20-12-2016: added the following keys:

This list might grow in the next few days.

And here are Da Rulez:

1. You need to be registered at RPGWatch before the 19th of December 2016, to be able to participate.
  2. You need to reply to this news posting, stating which of these games you want or don't want, or don't mention that, in which case you will be surprised.
  3. If you are banned, you cannot participate anymore.
  4. Everybody fulfilling the first three rules, gets one ticket for the raffle. Nobody is excluded.
  5. If you have a ticket, for every year that you are registered at RPGWatch you get one additional ticket (we base this on months, so if you registered in November 2006, you get 10 additional tickets, If you registered in December 2006, you get 9 additional tickets).
  6. If you have a ticket then for every 500 posts you have (at the end of this giveaway), you get one additional ticket.
  7. We will draw as much tickets as are needed to give away all the keys we have for the games listed above. Once you have won a game, you are excluded from winning another in this giveaway, unless the number of participants is lower than the number of available keys.
  8. If your name is drawn in the raffle, we will try as much as possible to take your mentioned preferences for games into account and we will sent the key to you via PM.
  9. All keys are on Steam only, unless specifically mentioned they are not.
  10. The giveaway will last until Friday the 23rd of December.
More information.

Last edited:
And here is our final key giveaway of this year. Still might receive a few extra keys in the next day or so (or not) :)

Happy holidays. Underrail would be nice.

Edit - pls add Avernum 2 to my wishlist.

Thanks

:)

Last edited:
Thanks RPG Watch for another great give away.

I have never put my name into on but think I would for D:OS 2

Merry Christmas everyone.

Please take my name off the Christmas give away. A very kind member here "BoboTheMighty" sent me a key for D:OS2.

Thank you Bobo, you really didn't need to do that. Very kind of you and Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
Thanks for the donators. :)

I wouldn't say no to The Star wars. :)

Last edited:
Thanks to all code providers! I'm very interested in checking out Ghost of a Tale, and perhaps Underrail as people seem to rate that one highly.

Edit: Northmark Hour of the Wolf also looks good, as does Kentucky Route Zero

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all and may your New Years be CTDT free! Thanks to RPGWatch for hosting this wonderful site and for the many giveaways!

Count me in.

Choices in order of preference:
Ghost of a Tale (from Celticfrost)
Underrail (from forgottenlor)
Dead Age
Typoman

Pass on the rest, I either I have them or don't want them. Although I did want to call out the Star Wars games pack from Celticfrost - that's a very generous gift! Someone's gunna love that one.

Good luck everyone! And enjoy your holidays!

Edit to add: @ Myrthos; Typo in your post "The giveaway will last until Friday the 23rd of November. " unless you are running this one for a very long time….

Edit again: Looks like the next Friday the 23rd of November is in 2018 - so, not too long. Just under two years. https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/weekday-friday-23

Hmmm I wouldn't mind in this order

Ghost of a tale
Dead age
Shadowgate
Starwars collection

Last edited:
RPGwatch, this is great giveaway.

Surprise me.

Happy holidays to everyone.

OOOoooh!
I would like Underrail
or Star Wars
or Ghost of a Tail.

Thank you for the gift giving spirit. If I should win I would be interested in either
Ghost of a tail
or
a orange/blue poka dotta star. If I do not win I offer congrats to the winner(s).

One question: The last sentence indicates that the contest last till Friday Nov 23; This of course creates a temporal issue since Friday Nov 23 will occur in 2018 and did occur in 2012. I suppose you might mean Dec 23 but just in case you actually meant Nov 23; did you already pre-chose the winners or will we have to wait till end of 2018 ? There is a certain advantage of waiting till Nov 2018 as the early access games might then be completed !

Happy and warm holydays to all. And thank you for the giveaway.
I would like that sweet,sweet Divinity Original Sin 2.

Itching for Ghost of a Tale but I think I'll support Seith and his gang directly when it's officially released.

Good luck to everyone.

Happy Holidays!

Interested in:

Mordheim: City of the Damned
Star Wars Collection
Dead Age

Last edited:
Sounds good, thanks!

Would prefer Original Sin 2 or Mordheim, Dungeon Keeper would be nice too. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom