The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Internet troubles this past week, down more than up, have had a call in to att, but… you know. Keeps dropping so haven't been online too much this week and figure it will be too much of a pain tonight, have fun.
So you're out for tonight?

I was going to try to get the split figured out ahead of time for once, so let us know if you would be so kind. Good luck with AT&T.

yeah, out, with internet dropping constantly, it would be a pain, sorry.

Sad face.

OK, progress report:
We (those that made the session and were able to stick around) knocked out the following level 6 content- (2) House K (ruined, forgotten cav), (4) House J (Redwillow, Mirra, Dead Pred, Valak), and (1) House D (bounty hunter).

Klubbir is about 25% thru the last rank of level 8, which I think is fairly typical of the rest of y'all.

Those of you that are behind should have a fairly easy time catching those quests up if time permits. Searing Heights will remain a 3rd lifer catch-up zone.

Looking forward, we'll probably spend at least some time on other toons next week. Aletys is out, but wants to be part of our Chrono raid. Content-wise, we've got a couple crappy House P bar quests we can run if we're bored (trolls and purge), but that's about it. Based on everyone's XP status, we could do Sorrowdusk outdoors to kill some time and get everyone ready to level if it makes sense. Otherwise, we run alts and get Devil Assault and Chrono the following week before levelling. I wouldn't be against pivoting back to our lvl18s (I'd bring RhoGu since Wouldii is capped) for a week as long as everyone still has a toon there and Punpun can find one amongst her horde.

Looking further forward, there's not a ton of content at level 7. We'll have Delera Q2-Q4, Gwylan, Tear, and the Sentinels chain. The good news is that there's a ton of XP in those few quests and there's a buttload of level 8 content we could under-level if we needed XP.

Last edited:
Mirys is just shy of 2nd rank into 7. So you're a good bit ahead of me.

I'll have to bring Cairi into the 18's fold, she's 16 bur about halfway to 17. I'll try to run her some and get the level, but I also have to catch up Mirys, and she's already hit Searing Heights for all the easy xp.

Solo Sorrowdusk then; that's easy XP.

OK, I think today's plan is to run the 18s. I don't know our expected attendance for certain, but I believe we're back to a full house except for Aletys. Not sure if True will run or not.

We do have one option, given that we'll probably have to split. We could let CM and Az and anyone else that's behind on ranks (JM and punpun?) run their regular Friday toons (8's) and the other group (which would include Peter and me) could run 18s. The first group could run/repeat last week's quests as needed to get CM and Az on track quest-wise and then tackle Searing Heights and maybe dip into Sorrowdusk outdoors as well if necessary.

Last edited:
Has anyone heard from JM this week? I talked with CM last night and she had heard nothing. I'm not certain we can count on her being in either. Either way, if we have just 6, I'd suggest not splitting, even to bring up those of us lagging behind.

Has anyone heard from JM this week? I talked with CM last night and she had heard nothing. I'm not certain we can count on her being in either. Either way, if we have just 6, I'd suggest not splitting, even to bring up those of us lagging behind.
Agreed, but I don't see us being 6 or less unless Corwin and Reywind are surprise absentees as well. Aletys hadn't heard anything from JM either as of a couple days ago, before she left.

Last edited:
We plan to be there this evening and while my level 8 is a few ranks behind most, I'd prefer to run my long neglected 18 Druid.

I ran all the stuff and think am caught up with the group. Got my level and I think a few ranks. 39 if memory serves so I can run with either I guess. This will be a spread sheet challenge for Dte. :lol:

That would put you right in line with me, CM, which is good since I think we're on the same "tier" for lives and XP tomes and all that.

Well, actually, if Aletys and JM are both no-shows, we have a little more flexibility than one might think. Those two are probably better suited to catching up than any of the rest of us and they run together all the time. Since Devil Assault and the Chrono raid aren't tied to bravery bonus, we could actually jump into the next round of content this week and come back for those next week when all hands are on deck. The only downfall to that plan is that Az is significantly behind on XP without many avenues available to catch up.

Last edited:
Reywind and I will not be available next week; we have tickets to a Blue Jays game. If Peter no longer has any 18's then that's his problem, not ours. I WILL not run my 18 with a 21!!

Sorry guys, been out of town this past week and a half. First chance to post. With internet messed up at home I didn't think to post anything before leaving. Will be gone this next week too.

I know AT&T has me throttled or something, have to get them to admit it and fix it.

We are not working together on our 18's regularly. It's the level 8 that are our Friday toons now. When the new expansion comes out I expect people to want to play new quests and then you need epic toons.

If I have to PUG instead of playing with guildies on a Friday session since you will work on 18's, then that is fine with me.

Lamannia is now open again for all VIP's. So no it's your chance as a VIP to have a look at the new expansion system and the new quest areas.

I have copied 5 of my toons and installing the Lamannia version now. I think it's good to learn how the expansion system works so I can make better choices when the expansion is out (possibly with the new expansion system).

Update 18 patch 3 is out today. A new version of the loader is released. Probably to fix loading issues. It's seems to be a full install so it takes quite awhile to do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom