Last game(s) you bought

I just picked up Dishonored 2 and Dishonored: Death of the Outsider on Steam. Not sure why I haven't got around to playing them yet considering how much I enjoyed the original Dishonored.

DH2 is excellent. Much better than the first game, which I liked as well.

At least, it's visually vastly superior - and the level design is among the best I've experienced in any game.

Just picked up WH40K Inquisitor - Prophecy. I liked Martyr also.
It's weird that it's a standalone expansion, but they say you should be able to port the character from Martyr to Prophecy. I wonder how that works. Is the story an expansion? Can you start Prophecy from either lvl 1 or a higher lvl with a character from Martyr?

Got Spellforce 3 on steam; finished the free version earlier this year but these guys deserve the money, game is just that good. Expac is too expensive atm :(.

I picked up the first Cat Quest the other day, while it was on sale for like two and a half bucks. A few folks here seemed to enjoy it, so I'm thinking that at the very least, I'll get back in fun what I paid for it.

Leisure Suit Larry - Wet dreams don't dry.
Buying it was a cheap shot.

I bought Arma 3 (a military style FPS) on a steam sale (including a cool expansion involving a UFO scenario) and more recently, ATOM rpg.
I checked it out because of the buzz here and it does indeed look like a cool old school top-down rpg with Fallout-like vibes.

And my most recent game purchase was the new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. I had to buy that on the Blizzard game launcher. Unfortunately, I can't play it because I'm getting a Dev error upon trying to start the game and there isn't a patch yet for it.

Lastly, my next game purchase will probably be pre-ordering Red Dead Redemption 2 from the Rockstar games launcher. I normally never pre-order, but Rockstar is giving a good deal right now if you pre-order by giving you upgraded special and premium editions that are $20 less than the normal price.

In addition (and what cinched it for me) is that they are giving away a free Rockstar game (you choose among a handful of titles) and one of the games they are offering is Max Payne 3 which is a good shooter game according to reviews, and one I have had my eye on in the past. It's a $20 game on steam and Rockstar is giving it away for free when you pre-order RDR 2 using their game launcher, which is a pretty damn good deal.

Lastly, my next game purchase will probably be pre-ordering Red Dead Redemption 2 from the Rockstar games launcher. I normally never pre-order, but Rockstar is giving a good deal right now if you pre-order by giving you upgraded special and premium editions that are $20 less than the normal price.
It's not a good deal.

The good deal would be cut away mmo part from an ancient game and then, because it's old as the bible, sold for $20.

The freebies they offer are gimme a break, if I wanted to play those I'd have bought them already (and I did). A junk food burger and soda for free. But I don't want healthy soda, I want beer.

The last game I bought is Outer Worlds with GMG discount. Can't stop playing it, it's crazy good. Some, um, design annoyances and enginebased clunky looting aside, I have yet to see a serious bug - in a Obsidian game! After 30 hours the only rubbish bug I had was muted voices sound, easily fixed by restarting the game.
Unless someone already opened an early impressions thread, I'll do it.

Back
Top Bottom