Original Sin - Update #17, Maxos Speaks and Major rewards update!

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Larian is back with another update for Original Sin. Also as an added bonus another video that announces Kirill will be performing live tomorrow.

We added a number of new reward tiers today, and also added some extra goodies to existing reward tiers. Don't worry, nothing was removed. On the contrary, chances are high that you received some free extras.

• Dragon Commander: If you pledge more than 95$, you by default receive a digital version of Divinity: Dragon Commander.
  • Kickstarter badge/credits: If you pledge more than 25$, you by default receive a Kickstarter badge on the Larian forums. You are also included in the credits as a backer.
  • Dragon badge/credits: If you pledge more than 95$, you by default receive a Dragon badge on the Larian forums. You are also included in the credits at Dragon level.
  • Weresheep badge/credits: If you add 6$ to your pledge at any tier, you will receive a Weresheep badge on the Larian forums. You will also be mentioned in the credits as a Weresheep and might even have a surprise in the game! You'll also receive… a hint.
A number of new all digital reward tiers were added today. They are present in the sidebar at the 95$, 135$, 150$ and 200$ level.
More information.

I have just noticed that they have reduced the limit on the $25 tier from 10000 to 7500 pledges?

They probably moved those slots to their Paypal system.

8 days left and they're only at $530,000. I don't see them hitting the $800k goal, and that's very disappointing to me.

Part of my disappointment is aimed at Larian though. I don't feel that named NPCs with a little bit of history should have been that high of a stretch goal. This is a party-based game after all.

Just a part? In my case, this is rediculous and in the same time very sad:
For every 1000 Facebook likes we get on Facebook, Bellegar makes an extra appearance in Divinity: Original Sin!
Can't they just pay those australian companies that ask 10€ to bring 1000 likes if that bloody social network means so much to them? Or should I do that? I would, if I didn't despise those "likes" and don't want to have anything with it.

Back
Top Bottom