What did you buy during the Black Friday sales?

Bought Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY thanks to JDR13 pointing out the sale (big ups). I am not expecting much but I kind of want to finish the trilogy and that is an amazingly low price.

Also bought an original c64 copy of Death Knights of Krynn and the original Might and Magic 1 boxed. I actually already had death knights c64 boxed from when I was a kid but the box got destroyed/lost over the years. Will be great to have it again.

I didnt buy anything. I am determined to work through my backlog. Currently playing assassins creed black flag....yo ho ho

I didn't buy anything. I don't have any money to, but even if I did I would rather buy something for someone else at this point. I have way too many games already and enough to last for a long time. I do want to pick up some new ones that come out here and there but like Warlod I want to work through my massive backlog as well...

And I will probably buy the game "Black mesa", because its on sale for pretty cheap on steam right now…

Black Mesa is great, especially if you were a fan of the original Half-Life. The only downside is that the last few levels won't be finished until summer. It's still well worth the asking price though.

Bought Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY thanks to JDR13 pointing out the sale (big ups). I am not expecting much but I kind of want to finish the trilogy and that is an amazingly low price.

lostforever deserves more credit than I do for that. He pointed out the better sale price. :)

Batman Arkham Knight + season pass silly cheap < £5 (10% additional off with CDKEYSBLACK10)

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/batman-arkham-knight-premium-edition-pc-cd-key-steam
(Quoted from the Pricewatch thread)

Thanks, SpoonFULL. That was too good to pass up. :thumbsup:

2 small DLCs for Dungeons 2, for just under 1€ together.

I didnt buy anything. I am determined to work through my backlog. Currently playing assassins creed black flag….yo ho ho

By far the best game in the series. And also only very buggy instead of, well, whatever the heck AC3 & Unity was.
While not the best bug I managed to screenshot during my playthrough of AC4, the game actually bugged out during the ending, right when the QA testers were shown. Good QA there guys ;)

2 small DLCs for Dungeons 2, for just under 1€ together.

By far the best game in the series. And also only very buggy instead of, well, whatever the heck AC3 & Unity was.
While not the best bug I managed to screenshot during my playthrough of AC4, the game actually bugged out during the ending, right when the QA testers were shown. Good QA there guys ;)

Yes its great fun so far. To be honest I will probably play 2 next and 3 willl be free from uplay soon. I might play rogue brotherhood and syndicate if I dont tire of the Assassins creed formula

5 more:
  • The Great Whale Road
  • EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic
  • Siralim 2
  • Killing Floor 2
  • Shadow Warrior 2

Nothing! Trying to be good and maybe reduce backlog!

Hah! I hate you! We don't need people talking sense in threads like this!

:) :) :)

pibbur who as usual actually doesn't hate anybody. Except the wife of course, when she makes his things disappear.

Yes its great fun so far. To be honest I will probably play 2 next and 3 willl be free from uplay soon. I might play rogue brotherhood and syndicate if I dont tire of the Assassins creed formula

3 was a frustrating mess, and I would honestly recommend just skipping it, unless you really care about the animus storyline. I could quite literally not beat the DLC because I found a point where I just fell through the ground. Apart from that, quest objectives not updating, falling through the ground, the whole economy system bugging out and making it impossible to make money (something that happened very early for me, and never fixed itself. Known issue by the way, known since launch) AI bugging out... well, the list of issues with that game goes on and on. Fully patched, it feels like a game released halfway through beta.

AC2 is relatively good at least, and just a bit buggy.

From GOG:

Nothing, and I sadly found this GOG's Black Friday Sale weaker than Steam's, go figure :(

From Steam:

-Terraria (for my kid, word! )
-Templar Battleforce
-Endless Legend: Tempest DLC

Additionally, I'm thinking to buy one of the more expensive games on my wishlist (like FO4, HoI IV and Dying Light The Following) from Nuuvem.com.br.
For these games they already have an initial price slightly better than Steam (at least in my currency). Better yet, we can add a10% off voucher on top of our cart (voucher=CHORACONSOLE10), and they allow us to divide our purchase in 3 interest-free payments (note: does this term 'interest-free' exist in English?). And they're legit Brazilian Steam key reseller. :)

Chora Console!!! :)

From GOG:

Additionally, I'm thinking to buy one of the more expensive games on my wishlist (like FO4, HoI IV and Dying Light The Following) from Nuuvem.com.br.
For these games they already have an initial price slightly better than Steam (at least in my currency). Better yet, we can add a10% off voucher on top of our cart (voucher=CHORACONSOLE10), and they allow us to divide our purchase in 3 interest-free payments (note: does this term 'interest-free' exist in English?). And they're legit Brazilian Steam key reseller. :)

Chora Console!!! :)
I used to buy stuff on nuuvem, but since like a year ago everything I check is region locked.

I used to buy stuff on nuuvem, but since like a year ago everything I check is region locked.

Yeah, most of the games they sell are now locked to either South America or Latin America or Brazil only. There are only very few games (if any) whose region is Worldwide.

Last edited:
I bought:
- Duke Nukem 20th Anniversary - fun so far
- Doom (2016) - haven't installed yet

Avoided grabbing Dragon Quest Builders for PSVita when I remembered I still have a long way to go in Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II (these games take me forever!), and am frankly feeling more of my PC gamer roots now ...

Bought an ASUS MX27UQ monitor. Hope its good. It got like 4.8 out of 5 on average reviews from the site i bought it at.

EDIT: Got a refund for it and am gonna get the MX27AQ instead.

Last edited:
Bought PS4 Pro and the Skyrim SE looks absolutely gorgeous on a big a 4K TV!

Back
Top Bottom