RPGWatch - Summer 2020 Key Giveaway

Ah well, the keys I won seem to be region limited.

Thrasher, I've sent you a PM. As I said, this never happened to me before :( I will contact Humble Bundle support and see if I can work this situation out.

Please excuse me!

Henrique

EDIT: I've already contacted them, awaiting for their answer.

Last edited:
My huge thanks for running this Myrthos and to all who donated keys. I've literally never won a raffle before so I'm chuffed.

Much appreciated! Thank you @Myrthos; & @rune_74;!

Thrasher, I've sent you a PM. As I said, this never happened to me before :( I will contact Humble Bundle support and see if I can work this situation out.

Please excuse me!

Henrique

EDIT: I've already contacted them, awaiting for their answer.

The Xcom one I gave out is from Humble as well, so hopefully the winner of that one, Odrid, can use theirs.

Many thanks to RPGWatch, "Myrthos" and especially "rune_74", for the key.

Best wishes!

I reached the letter L, so everyone who's name starts with the letter M or later (unless it is send by rune or henriquejr), will get their key later. The rest should have theirs.

Thank you very very much!

I reached the letter L, so everyone who's name starts with the letter M or later (unless it is send by rune or henriquejr), will get their key later. The rest should have theirs.

Myrthos, just to let you know, my activation went OK here.

Thank you, TimeSlip Softworks @Timeslip;, for the game :)

My eternal thanks to this site, and Strafe personally, as to all others that contributed keys to this cause. I look forward to trying this game out!!! May the summer be glorious to one and all.

All keys are sent. Already got feedback on keys that are not working, so contacted the one who donated them.

Something like this happens every year with some keys, so it might be just not resolvable and unfortunately what you won might turn out not to work. That is a real shame. Fortunately the vast majority of the keys work :)

I have received the keys. As always, thanks RPGWatch for the giveaway.
And thanks rune_74 and henriquejr for the keys :)

All keys are sent. Already got feedback on keys that are not working, so contacted the one who donated them.

Something like this happens every year with some keys, so it might be just not resolvable and unfortunately what you won might turn out not to work. That is a real shame. Fortunately the vast majority of the keys work :)

If people have a key that doesn’t work and its not resolvable I may be able to help. I was too busy to donate keys but I have many from the list since I’m guessing they came from humble bundle.

I have several pages of keys and haven’t selected my games/mo. Since December of last year. So I may be able to get them a key for their game or at the very least let them select from what I have.

Just let me know if I can help.

Thank you for the giveaway Myrthos.

And thank you for the Sanctus Reach key Darkheart

Back
Top Bottom