Drakensang: TRoT - Review @ Armchair Empire

The River of Time is definitely an enjoyable game, fixing a lot of The Dark Eye's problems

Here I must intervene a bit : I found the chosen title of "Drakensang : The Dark Eye" horrible, personally, because the game isn't about a Dark Eye at all.
The Dark Eye is the underlying rules system, but not part of the plot.

In Drakensang : The River Of Time, it's so that there just isn't any rules system called "River Of Time".
In this case, the "River Of Time" is a hint towards he river itself, which i implicitely in the spotlight - in the sense that these are just adventures happening alongside the river, you use the river as a means of transport, and you go "into" the river itself via the temple of Efferd.

Unfortunately, no-one ever understood my concerns regarding the "Drakensang : The Dark Eye" title, so I guess it's just nother phenomenon of culterally different interpretations of a title ?

And that was CDV's invention …

Nice compilation.. I'd kill to have that in English. How is it that these titles are popular enough to get released everywhere except NA and the UK?

Warning. Rainbow and unicorn alert!

Hopefully that is what causing the delay of release for the UK and NA. Preparation of a nice compilation package. :)

Hopefully that is what causing the delay of release for the UK and NA. Preparation of a nice compilation package. :)

I would love for that to be true, but I think we would have heard something about it by now.

I don't think the first game sold well enough over here..

All4Games just dropped it to Seven EUR. Don't think they ship abroad tho. The current consumer advised price is 20 EUR in the Netherlands.

Back
Top Bottom