Underworld - Sequel Announced

Corwin

On The Razorblade of Life
Staff Member
The eagerly awaited sequel (well at least by me) to the old school retro-game Swords and Sorcery Underworld has just been announced. Head over to the official site to read all about it.
More information.

Great news Corwin. Looking forward to seeing what Charles can do with all the experience with Underworld/Underworld Gold behind him. Should be great!

I look forward to the sequel. I had a lot of fun with one of the earlier versions of the first game. I never got the upgraded version so the sequel will be a real nice surprise for me.

I look forward to the sequel. I had a lot of fun with one of the earlier versions of the first game. I never got the upgraded version so the sequel will be a real nice surprise for me.

Maybe you've changed your email? I know you've been in the list for quite some time.

If you'd like it just let me know your email. You're entitled to it just like all the other... old timers ;)

Which reminds me again that it's really about time I got started on the new one...

Thanks Corwin :)

Good news, I liked the first. I received the upgrade emails but haven't had a chance to play it yet. FTL, Dragon Pass, Xenonauts, Xcom, Guild Wars…those have been eating up my time. Though I intend to set some time aside for it next week.

Last edited:
Congratulations, Charles.

I haven't gotten terribly far in the original yet (just haven't had the time), but I like what I've seen so far. Good luck on the sequel! It looks great.

Good news, I liked the first. I received the upgrade emails but haven't had a chance to play it yet. FTL, Dragon Pass, Xenonauts, Xcom, Guild Wars…those have been eating up my time. Though I intend to set some time aside for it next week.

Thanks! No need to rush. They say anticipation is half the reward :biggrin:

Good luck on the sequel! It looks great.

And you don't know the half of it. Did I mention there will be a badass yeti in it?

Well... Looks like I just did :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom