Larian Studios - Advent Calendar

Huh guess I missed this if there was one last year?
Will be interesting to see what they come up with.

Could it be the number of characters or the number of toes or the number of pointy items. Is this one of those try every combination; find the code and then work backwards as to the logic puzzle ?

Woot! We've been staring at our advent calendars for three days waiting, now we get to chomp down tonight!!~ Real chocolate for the ultimate victory!

The larger problem was getting the file down due to google drive limit having been hit.
Turns out you can copy the file and then download it.

code is

I give up. I've tested every thing I could imagine ...

I give up. I've tested every thing I could imagine …

I've no idea where he found 133... on the other hand I've no idea what to look for exactly. Actual numbers or patterns or number of buttons on a characters armour?

The first pic was in the line under The heroes:, maybe should have mentioned that part too.
Sleepy so will look at second pic later.

The first pic was in the line under The heroes:, maybe should have mentioned that part too.
Sleepy so will look at second pic later.
Thanks for the pointer. At least I know now why I never find any of these.

on the other hand I've no idea what to look for exactly. Actual numbers or patterns or number of buttons on a characters armour?

Same here. I counted the words in the descriptions, went for the alpphabet numbers of the first letters of the mnames, counted armor points, etc. ... nothing.

Kind of got the second one but quite sure I lucked out rather than found/solved it.
Failed to find a hidden number so went after the dices, the 1 copper and 5 hours, sneaky 8 stars with 3 of them by Glorfanders legs and things like that.
Will likely keep pondering on this one for the rest of the day even with knowing the code.

Same here. I counted the words in the descriptions, went for the alpphabet numbers of the first letters of the mnames, counted armor points, etc. … nothing.
The first example was zooming in as far as possible, and even with my reading glasses, I had a hard time seeing the numbers. I would have never found those without six telling us where to look.

I did save the pictures and then open them up for better zoom options but what helped most is probably the 40'' monitor. Knowing where to look I can actually read out the numbers without zoom.

I did save the pictures and then open them up for better zoom options but what helped most is probably the 40'' monitor. Knowing where to look I can actually read out the numbers without zoom.

Smart move to save the picture. When I did that on the phone I easily found todays numbers as well since I could zoom. I could tell people were it is of someone wants to know but don't know how to make a spoiler tag?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom