NWN2 - New Purgatorio Trailer

I see no comments - but really guys, click the video link. You've got to see this!

:boggle:

I was impressed before, now I can't wait. Damn!

Looks good, but the trailer didn't really do a lot for me. I'll probably still get it since PS-T is one of my all time favourites!!

The locations looked interesting *but* the voiceovers were terrible. Especially the first batch (the sensates I think). It sounded like bored high school kids pretending to do accents. Ugh. Bad voice really kills games for me.

I didn't think they were that bad--some nice evil chuckling and the accents about par for a small project--I think I read that Rogue Dao was using a troupe of professional actors. Anyway, it looks promising visually and in terms of plot and writing.

Looks nice enough ... looking forward to seeing it for real, though.

Looks great. But the sound of the sensates stands behind the rest, e.g. the ones of the mercykiller guards or the robber. For a non-native speaker it's hard to understand. Maybe it becomes better, when the music is not that intrusive.

Looks great. But the sound of the sensates stands behind the rest, e.g. the ones of the mercykiller guards or the robber. For a non-native speaker it's hard to understand. Maybe it becomes better, when the music is not that intrusive.

Funny, I particularly liked the voices of the sensates.

For all the earth
That yearned for Heaven, and all the Heaven that bent
Toward it, separate by the gulf of sin,
Love bridges at last, and ye behold herein
The bridal joys of their so long desire.
Ye see the path God's suffering paved with fire;
And Christ comes down it.

ah, 'The Purgatorio' by Dante Alighieri, such literary nectar, after the inferno of course.
Obviously the game could never excel this legendary title but is thought provoking as to it's choice.

Back
Top Bottom