Gothic Can't create rune (not enough recources). Wtf.

Gnidrologist

Watcher
I'm getting this message when i try to make ice lance rune spell. It's NoTR and i'm in the second chapter, in the addon world. I have a spare blank rune and i just learned ''ice lance'' from one of the water mages, who teaches second sircle spells.

EDIT:
Ok, nevermind. I just forgot an incy bit of detail. I have to actually have the spell scroll to create the particular rune. All clear, move along. :)

Last edited:
I'm getting this message when i try to make ice lance rune spell. It's NoTR and i'm in the second chapter, in the addon world. I have a spare blank rune and i just learned ''ice lance'' from one of the water mages, who teaches second sircle spells.

EDIT:
Ok, nevermind. I just forgot an incy bit of detail. I have to actually have the spell scroll to create the particular rune. All clear, move along. :)

You can always buy the books from Cronos (the ore keeper) that describe the rune needs.

Just a quick headsup............there are two different lightning spells. The second is double the power of the first and the scrolls look the same. I know ya are talking about ice lance, but I'd hate to see you waste one of the best runes in the game if you cast the strong lightning scroll without noticing. Those are hard to get.............and I'm NOT talking about ball lightning. The strong lightning scroll/rune is extremely powerful.

Back
Top Bottom