Star Traders: Frontiers - Gameplay

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
SplatterCatGaming checked out Star Traders: Frontiers:

Star Traders Frontiers - Open World Space Mercenary RPG

Star Traders Frontiers gameplay with Splat! Let's Play Star Traders Frontiers and check out a game where you'll dive into a dystopian world of intrigue, alliances, betrayal, and blood.
More information.

I played the game for a while but lost interest. They update the game constantly, but I wish they'd hold off on adding yet another skill to yet another profession for two seconds and put some effort into doing another pass over their quest chains. The writing is very underwhelming. I also wish they'd work on adding some new ones, perhaps connected to different factions/professions/etc.

I love these Trese brothers' games, I've owned this one for a bit yet haven't tried it yet, might be time to take a peek soonish. Their other games are well worth checking out and probably are fully stabilized by now.

I think they're pretty much done updating the game, but don't quote me on that. Their focus is on Cyber Knights now, IIRC.

I've been playing it on and off while traveling the past few weeks (on my phone) and it managed to suck me in a bit, following the storyline. I mean, I have better games to play on my computer, but not on my phone so it manages to fill that niche quite nicely.

Back
Top Bottom