Arcania: FoS - "Will definitely be released"

Oh boy! We will graciously be allowed to pay again for the content they cut out of the full game! Oh thank you soooo much JoWood!

I enjoyed ArcaniA for what it was, so I'll probably buy the add-on too. However, this smells of "being pushed out the door too fast".

I have a hunch that most of us definitely don't care. ;)

I don't know, the reception wasn't all out negative IIRC. Just very clearly "its not a Gothic!"

Arcania was a fun little distraction, and I'd buy the expansion if there's something new in terms of character build options and mechanics.

If it's just more quests, etc. - I'll pass.

I paid full price for Forsaken Gods so think I've given JoWood quite enough money for old rope, thanks. I'll buy the Gold edition of Arcania from whoever inherits the rights, when the price is about $20 or so.

Maybe the rpgwatch crowd will crucify me, but I enjoyed Arcania and will probably buy the expansion too.

But I hope Piranha Bytes can buy the Gothic rights and Gothic will born from its ashes.

Arcania: FoS isn't the Jowood title I am concerned about, it's the status of the Spellforce 2: Faith in Destiny expansion that I want to know if Jowood's financial situation will impact.

Don't raise your hopes too high for Spellforce 2: FiD, because this game is being made by the same Indian company that brought us Gothic 3: FS.

Please look forward to the second expansion, Arcania: Fall of JoWood!

*cough cough* Sorry, couldn't resist. Anyway, they're going to publish it despite being bankrupt? How does this work? They still have enough time and money to do that before turning off the lights, so to speak, or what?

Back
Top Bottom