Yakuza: Like a Dragon - Coming to Steam

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Yakuza: Like a Dragon will be coming to Steam and is a turn-based RPG.

RISE FROM ROCK BOTTOM

Ichiban Kasuga, a low-ranking grunt of a low-ranking yakuza family in Tokyo, faces an 18-year prison sentence after taking the fall for a crime he didn't commit. Never losing faith, he loyally serves his time and returns to society to discover that no one was waiting for him on the outside, and his clan has been destroyed by the man he respected most.

Confused and alone, he embarks on a mission to discover the truth behind his family's betrayal and take his life back, becoming an unlikely hero for the city's outcasts on his journey.

LEVEL UP FROM UNDERDOG TO DRAGON IN DYNAMIC RPG COMBAT

Experience dynamic RPG combat like none other. Switch between 19 unique Jobs ranging from Bodyguard to Musician, and use the battlefield as your weapon. Take up bats, umbrellas, bikes, street signs, and everything else at your disposal to crack some skulls!

ENTER THE UNDERWORLD PLAYGROUND

When you're not busy bashing heads, relax by hitting up the local arcade for some classic SEGA games, compete with locals in a no holds barred go-kart race around Yokohama, complete 50 unique substories, or just take in the scenery of a modern-day Japanese city. There's always something new around the corner.
More information.

I cannot NOT think of Madona when I read that title...

Speaking about that... Former games should have been called Like a Perv.
Here's hope this one also won't disappoint in that department.

Are you calling Madona a pervert or me?
(Because both are true, fortunatly :D)

Since you're a Yakusa connaisseur, how is the western censorship for those games? Heavy or not?

I actually like the yakuza games...over the top at times and a little pervy but fun.

Are you calling Madona a pervert or me?
(Because both are true, fortunatly :D)

Since you're a Yakusa connaisseur, how is the western censorship for those games? Heavy or not?

The original releases of some of the games (like the PS3 releases of 3, 4 and 5) were more heavily censored/altered than the current remastered releases. As far as I know, those are 99.9% intact.

Not really, I played only 0 and both Kiwamis on PC. So far 3-6 aren't available on PC, but this new game, Like a Dragon, is not about the same characters so no point in waiting for others before playing this one.

No censorship of anything at all except the physical cover (removed cigarette).

Good. I like silly sexy Japanese stuff.

I cannot NOT think of Madona when I read that title…
I have been forever bespoiled! ;)

Pervy? These games denounce perverts!
full

Sorry :beam:

The original releases of some of the games (like the PS3 releases of 3, 4 and 5) were more heavily censored/altered than the current remastered releases. As far as I know, those are 99.9% intact.
Yeah I played the PS2 version of 1&2 and they had nothing censored. It was the later releases on newer consoles where attitudes, and censoring changed for the worst.

I'm surprised over the PC releases as Sony has a whole department for censoring games in the last few years. Guess that only applies to their console division though nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom