Antharion - Falls Short

Wow I just noticed their ask is only 10K this time. They are almost at 2K already so that should be a breeze.

It's now at almost 4K just a few hours later. It would be a little ironic if they end up surpassing their original kickstarter goal, which I think they will.

I didn't pay much attention the first time around, but the more I look at this game the more I think it could be a sleeper hit.

I want this to hit the 25K range though.
That´s very possible to happen. They just need to take good advantage of stretch goal "mechanics" (and I think opening the possibility of doing so might be the main reason behind the lower initial goal).

Last edited:
It's now at almost 4K just a few hours later. It would be a little ironic if they end up surpassing their original kickstarter goal, which I think they will.

Fortunately they did not just put all the old stuff back on Kickstarter but instead adjusted it (e.g. smaller heads) and appeal to more people that way. And of course they get a little headstart of the people who heared the name before.

The smaller heads make it look MUCH better to me.

I need to read the whole thing, it does look interesting.

What do they mean by "No Level Scaling"?

No levels for the characters OR monsters will not scale to the level of the characters? Something different?

Back
Top Bottom