Fallout 3 - Why Bethsoft Needs Fallout

Yes, ISS. I agree that it will take some calm on their part for the fans to keep a dialogue going. And who knows how far along the road Beth is willing to go to meet them? This is really a situation where only time will tell.

I think that Bethesda has pretty much made up their minds about all of their major design decisions. They got the rights to the game about two and a half years ago, so I'm guessing that the game is maybe 18 months away from release. We'll just have to wait and see how it works out.

Yes, ISS. I agree that it will take some calm on their part for the fans to keep a dialogue going. And who knows how far along the road Beth is willing to go to meet them? This is really a situation where only time will tell.

I say Beth is willing to go zero steps down the road to meet them. I think the large silent majority is the market beth is going after, and they didn't play FO. I think the fans are just going to create media hype and cause a general buzz about the game, before and after release, that will just increase sales. Creating a real FO3 would just be a bad move for Beth. Keep it simple, keep it fast, and make jaw dropping graphics and the fo community will basically sell the game for them to a huge market. This is whatever year its released rpg of the year already. And probably action game and shooter of the year also. The best thing the fo community could do for revenge is to just ignore the game.

Back
Top Bottom