The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

It was peer pressure, I tell ya. Peer pressure. I was just a social caster and it got out of control. I'm attending meetings with Blunted Stick Anonymous.

Sorry, totally forgot to list the newest DDO store sales !
Adventure packs are currently discounted, and MOTU as well, both in the DDO store !

Server restarts on December, 27th.

Zen Fu don't need no gravity! Wax on, Miyagi-san!

edit- on a serious note, I like your display organization. Might just have to change mine, even tho the adjustment will give me a headache.

Last edited:
How did he get there ??? O_O

Ah ... Yes. :lol:

Well, after a string of good Shroud runs this morning, Mirys is 1 Large Devil Scale away from a LitII Scimitar. And 3 Small Sulfurous Stones from a Tier 2 3xpos accessory. I noticed I'm only 6 Shrouds from a 20th, so I figured may as well do a SP/CHA skills item.

This means a bit of farming of the flagging quests. Specifically, 2 Ritual Sacrifices, 1 Let Sleeping Dust Lie, and 1 Running With the Devils. Larges I'm pretty close as well, so by the time I get the 6 done, I should have them, seeing as how I have 4 characters flagged again.

Beyond that, I'm close to opening up the Divine Sphere. I'll farm out the Fort tier 1 ED ability in Unyielding, then switch to Dreadnought to farm out Primal. I may go ahead and open the rest of the EDs up since it won't take that long, depending on where I'm at.

For that matter, Corwin I now have a character near Reywinnd's level, so you need to log in on occasion.

You realise, of course, that I understand nary a word of your post!! :)

Almost too much belated - the still urrent (until tomorrow !) DDO Store sales :

- Turbine (Turbo ?) Bonus Points : http://www.ddo.com/us/ddostore/1621-get-ready-for-update-11-with-the-double-bonus-point-weekend-

- 20 % off :

- Adventure Packs
- Quest XP Elixirs

http://www.ddo.com/ddostoresale

- 50 % off : MOTU at the DDO Market : http://store.turbine.com/store/turbine/en_US/list/ThemeID.29252200/categoryID.58733100

- 15 % more Heroic XP until today : http://www.ddo.com/us/ddostoresale

Regarding my failure to buy MOTU at the Black Friday Sales, it turned out that PayPal didn't give me the option to use the Lastschrift way of payment - and so the problem was there, and not at Digital River or Turbine.
To this day, PayPal refuses to let me use the Lastschrift payment method (it's a kind of bank transfer payment, in fact). Other German people have no problems with that, as I found out in the SWTOR forums.
Bioware/EA, by the way, has cancelled the Lastschrift payment method almost completely for all SWTOR payments except the subscription, as far as I have understood this. The community there believes that to EA this might mean that the Lastschrift was too expensive in great numbers for Germans Lastschrift is still one of the favourite payment methods in Germany) because of the small fees which might add up for them, this is what the SWTOR community currently believes.

Just got to Eveningstar last night...first time I've seen soo much cutscene in DDO. Also that village has some real nice items. Too bad they are level 20 though. Also Insightful Bonus stacks with regular gear bonus ie: Charisma +7 will stack with insightful Charisma bonus +2 for a total of 9? No more stacking for Charisma beyond Insightful?

I've had a ton of fun in this game this last year and I wanted to thank you guys for adding me to the guild, Happy New Year!

Just got to Eveningstar last night…first time I've seen soo much cutscene in DDO. Also that village has some real nice items. Too bad they are level 20 though. Also Insightful Bonus stacks with regular gear bonus ie: Charisma +7 will stack with insightful Charisma bonus +2 for a total of 9? No more stacking for Charisma beyond Insightful?

I've had a ton of fun in this game this last year and I wanted to thank you guys for adding me to the guild, Happy New Year!
Yes, insightful stacks with regular gear boosts, which stack with inherent (tome) boosts, which stack with feat/enhancement/ED boosts, which all stack with ship buffs. I think about the best score you can get without temporary boosts (like monk stances and barbarian rages) is 42.

Glad you're enjoying the game. Hopefully you've found a good item or two for yourself in the guild chest.

Back
Top Bottom