Knights of the Chalice II - Released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Knights of the Chalice II has been released on Steam and GOG:

Knights of the Chalice 2 Trailer: Evil Is Rising. Release 25 March. RPG with 3.5 Turn-Based Combat.

This is a new six-minute trailer for Knights of the Chalice 2 created to showcase the game's isometric graphics before the release on Steam / GOG.

More information.

Whoa...I am definitely buying this game, but that trailer almost gave me a seizure.

Whoa…I am definitely buying this game, but that trailer almost gave me a seizure.

I stopped playing for my health - the fights on normal difficulty were just crazy, very tuned which I hate. I am hoping for user made dungeons later (I know there are some now, but I mean longer campaigns) which are more…reasonable.

Sponsored it, love the first game to tiny bits, will let this one percolate for a bit since I'm hip deep in Final Fantasy three at the moment. This is one that will certainly test my patience, though!

Wow, $45. I'm buying it regardless, but seems unexpectedly high. Same price as D:OS2 :lol:

I stopped playing for my health - the fights on normal difficulty were just crazy, very tuned which I hate.
Is this based on the version just released on Steam, or earlier Kickstarter versions?

Is the movement and actions that fast in the actual game as in the video?
Yeah the actual game is the same speed as the video, at least judging from the "let's play" type videos I watched recently.
(In before lackblogger finds out I watched a "let's play" for unintended and unapproved purposes :lol:)

(In before lackblogger finds out I watched a "let's play" for unintended and unapproved purposes :lol:)

Oh dear, you still don't seem to understand what I was saying. Oh well, such is the burden of written words.

I should think the hefty price tag is just a filter to prevent randoms from stumbling across the game & being outraged by its complexity.

I got my backer key days ago. Check your email or junk folder.

Well i didn't get my backer key yet too and i'm always checking the junk mails. Pierre also said that he sends out the keys after release day i think.

Well i didn't get my backer key yet too and i'm always checking the junk mails. Pierre also said that he sends out the keys after release day i think.

Maybe it's because I have ordered games directly off his website and gave a good amount of money to his Kickstarter. He's always emailing me and sending updates to his games. This was a Steam key he sent me on Monday.

Congratulations to Pierre! I wish a massive success for him!! This was a colossal work!

C'mon, like… Fuckin' $65 minimum? Tell him he's dreamin'!

That's like the price for exploiting fanboys while making anyone else think "wtf, no thanks"

I mean, he's gotta be fucking mental to think those graphics are gonna pull $65 buyers. It's insane!

All-time peak:41 on steam, so yeah they can keep their 45$ price lol

Back
Top Bottom