I've missed this site :)

CelesteGB

Watchhamster
Hey all!

It has been a long time since I've posted or even scanned the site and I realized yesterday that I've missed this great group of people!

The past two years saw me quit smoking (yay!), play GW2 for about 8 months, take up the clarinet again after 32 years, really dig into exercising (I've always exercised but not with any enthuisiam) join a community band and basically get a life:biggrin:

Now that things have settled down, I found time for gaming again and started Baldur's Gate 2 again, which opened the desire to dig into my backlog of games. I've really missed gaming!

After looking here for more info on Eschalon, Drakensang et al to determine what I shall play after BG2, I looked all over for info and realize this site is the only place for sane people or at least my kind of sane;) I seldom have seen trolling, arguments and downright petty squabbles you see on so many sites.

I'm glad to be back and start pestering everyone with questions.

So Hello everyone again:party2:

Celeste

Good to see you Celeste. :)

Congrats on your recent personal achievements… especially quitting smoking and the exercising! Keep it up! :thumbsup:

Welcome back Celeste and (BTW) BG2 or BG2 EE?

LOL agreed. BG2 is a much better game!

Welcome, welcome.

pibbur who especially liked the combination of 1) basically get a life and 2) time for gaming again.

Well hello back :party:!

Quitting smoking and exercising? We can never be friends! :p

J/K
Glad to have you back. ;)

Nice to see the return of old friends. Glad to hear you kicked the Cancer habit!! :)

Good for you! I also kicked it about a year and a half ago. Exercise and smoking can't coexist so keep it going!

Welcome back! Good to see some familiar people again :)

I hear gaming is new smoking.... ;)

In RPGWatch 101, no one ever enters and no one ever leaves.

Well, apart from those who do.

In RPGWatch 101, no one ever enters and no one ever leaves.

You can log out any time you like. But you can never leave.

pibbur who actually has left now and then, by (virtually) killing himself. But traces remain forever.,

Welcome back! I agree, this is a particular brand of sane. ;)

Cm grabs a rag and tries to clean up the traces of pibbur all over the place but they just keep coming out of the woodwork!

Hello. :) It must've been so long that I can remember your name only vaguely … But that's normal with me. :biggrin:

The German singer Trude Herr became famous with the Song "Niemals geht man so ganz … " ... meaning : "One never goes completely" …

Ahhh it's good to be back. The downside is now I will end up buying even more games that I will never have time to play. I caved in and pre-ordered TES0…:wall:

Good to see a couple of females still around and Celeste loves the fact that pibbur refers to himself in the third-person.

I'll help clean up the walls ;)

Back
Top Bottom