Steam - Yet More Daily Deals

Dhruin

SasqWatch
A handful of potentially interesting deals for RPG players today (only) on Steam - as always, regional prices might be different. Mass Effect 2 is $6.80, Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition is $16.99 and the Dragon Knight Saga is 50% off at $19.99.
More information.

Most importantly, the totally under-appreciated Last Remnant by Square is on sale for $10 USD. If you can't find it in the daily deals, search for the game on Steam.

Most importantly, the totally under-appreciated Last Remnant by Square is on sale for $10 USD. If you can't find it in the daily deals, search for the game on Steam.
About gorram time!! Check my newbies guide in the Steam topic before venturing too far into the game, though. There are a lot of details to this game that aren't remotely obvious plus there's a big event half way through (where the XBox swaps CDs) that can sneak up on you and cut off a lot of quests.

Some more great deals today. About 19 hours left in the current sale.

Borderlands GOTY Edition -75% ($7.50)
Fable III -50% ($24.99)
The Witcher 2 -33% ($33.99)
Two Worlds II -66% ($17.99)

I've been waiting for Two Worlds II to go on sale, but I'm sort of torn about getting the digital version. I really want the manual and map that come with the retail version.

I got "The Last Remnant" -> very good game. A mix between Wizardry 8 and jrpgs.

Two thumbs up :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The Last Remnant looks complex on the surface, but in reality it's a shallow JRPG turd with significant (late game) balance problems that punishes you for taking your time.

The Last Remnant looks complex on the surface, but in reality it's a shallow JRPG turd with significant (late game) balance problems that punishes you for taking your time.

I know some players who played through the game several times and had a lot of fun with it.
If you can find all the side-quests the game lasts for 120 hours. If you play the main quest only it lasts only for 40 hours.

I'm at level 18 and some fights need a lot of strategy and all of the best gear you can get or create.

I'm playing The Last Remnant now and although I kind of dislike the world map just being a screen where you select a destination (it kills some immersion for me as opposed to the traditional overworld map), it looks like it's a decent game. I will look into that newbie guide mentioned before, because sometimes I'm just selecting things, not knowing what the hell just happened.

Back
Top Bottom