Elder Scrolls VI - REDFALL Location Confirmed by Bethesda?

Starfield is not Tamriel in the Stars. It's Earth early Space Age/Colonization. There have been plenty of leaks with concept art/early development screens already released.

Frankly that whole theory that Tamriel and Fallout are the same universe is hogwash.

Even though I would love to explore Akavir, my desire to crush those "elven supremacist" Thalmor supersedes anything else. I really hope that at some point we will be able to go to the Summerset Isles and burn down the Crystal Tower.

If elven faces are again so unbelievably scary/ugly/disturbing-looking, I second that. That needs to be wiped off the face of the earth. :)

Starfield is not Tamriel in the Stars. It's Earth early Space Age/Colonization. There have been plenty of leaks with concept art/early development screens already released.

Frankly that whole theory that Tamriel and Fallout are the same universe is hogwash.

And after MS acquisition, also Halo universe can be added to equation. Perhaps Master Chief is just futuristic version of Nerevarine?

And after MS acquisition, also Halo universe can be added to equation. Perhaps Master Chief is just futuristic version of Nerevarine?

Microsoft acquired Halo long before they acquired Bethesda. Back in 2000 to be exact. I wish Bungie had kept the IP when they split with MS.

You'd think that with all the MS money, things would move faster.

This company has more then one dev studio....they have three to be exact....so they do have more then one group working on a game.

Already mentioned in my link to a past post of mine on the last page.;)
Amount of developers are at least 4x - 5x larger than they were when they worked on Skyrim and Fallout 4. Starfield is going to be big.

• Bethesda Games Studio Dallas, Maryland and Montreal are working on Starfield.
  • Bethesda Games Austin is in charge of Fallout 76's post-development with the Brotherhood of Steel expansion update coming this December.

I'm more interested in seeing how they evolve their quest design, if at all, than how big the game is going to be.

Simply having a ton of content is no longer the draw it used to be. Everyone is doing it, and we're getting a bunch of bloated games stuffed with repetitive and generic sidequests.

I'm hoping they did away with the Radiant Quest system and will focus on making more unique quests going forward.

Microsoft acquired Halo long before they acquired Bethesda. Back in 2000 to be exact. I wish Bungie had kept the IP when they split with MS.

And Arena was released in 1994 and Fallout rights Bethesda obtained somewhere around 2004. Why is that important? Dunno. But TES and Fallout being same universe is just as ridiculous as being in same universe as Halo.

I just want the game. I'll critique afterwards. :D I'm not getting any younger and would like to play it before I die.

And Arena was released in 1994 and Fallout rights Bethesda obtained somewhere around 2004. Why is that important? Dunno. But TES and Fallout being same universe is just as ridiculous as being in same universe as Halo.

It's not, but you said it as if it had happened more recently.

Yeah, any connection between those games was always a dumb idea, but thankfully Bethesda seems to realize that.

Back
Top Bottom