Anyone making extensive use of the crew teleporter? So far my guys seemed to get wiped out pretty quick whenever I try to board an enemy ship. Any tricks to that? What happens if you manage to eliminate all of the enemy crew?

I been using teleporter and works good but you have to have 4 mantis or rock to send.Rocks are particularly good if you have fire bombs since they take no damage from fire.Also of they have anti personnel droid avoid boarding until you disable droid bay.

How can I know if they have an anti-personnel droid?

What happens if I take over a ship? Do I get a ton more scrap compared to destroying it?

Just upgrade sensors 1 level(25 scrap) you will be able to see their crew and anti-personal droids.You get bit more loot but biggest benefit is you can teleport your crew in heavily shielded ship and wreak havoc especially on weaker races like engi and zoltan.I haven't tested it on boss because do to series of bad luck I haven't got to him with ship with teleporter.

Hmm I love this one too, also kickstarted it. And people say no good comes from kickstarter for shame:p

I think part of the reason this is done already is that it was mostly done when they put up the kickstarter. I think a lot of the games I have backed will make it, but just take a bit longer...which is not shocking.

Back
Top Bottom