Dragon Commander - Beta Keys Give Away

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
I'm handing out 5 beta keys for Dragon Commander for those who would like to have a go at it before it is being released.

The only requirement is a reply to this post, stating that you want one. I will randomly select 5 winners today (which for me is in less than 11 hours and 40 minutes).

More information.

Who want's a go at this?

Isn't this a bit late considering that the full game is only four days away? :)

Is the Beta still multi-player only?

I never received one from the codex so I'm here for my ambassadorial gift.

I don't want one, too :p

(Rather a man's game, isn't it?)

I have some friends who call their wives Dragon and/or Commander:)

I have some friends who call their wives Dragon and/or Commander:)
Well, IRL it's different of course. Civilization as we know it would collapse without us women. Your friends sound like those weenies who complain but would not dare to file for a divorce because they could not make it on their own. I hope you're not like them? In my presence and behind my back you'll call me O Great One? ;)

I would like to have one.

How are you going to random choose the winners? or isn't random?

I already have one - actually I had two but gave one way - game is fun but i haven't been able to play it the last 10 days - hopefully this weekend. They change it daily - btw if you do take a key and do play it this weekend and have feedback for improving the game please post them on the larian board:
http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=58&page=1
-
also be sure to check which patch you are playing. No I don't work for them - i'm one of the most annoying posters over there so I won't provide my name on their board.

How are you going to random choose the winners? or isn't random?
I take the numbers of the posts of those who want one, put them in Excel in separate rows, generate 5 random numbers selecting a row, and I have 5 winners. If there are doubles, I just create random numbers until I have 5 unique.

Back
Top Bottom