RPGWatch Forums - View Single Post - Non-RPG General News - RPG Codex's Top Non-RPG PC Games
View Single Post

April 5th, 2020, 15:00
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
Cool, but I think you made your opinion clear in your first post. Why post basically the same thing twice?
I did consider editing the original post, but after a few more posts came after, I felt that would be kind of bad, firstly, because readers would be more prone to miss my excellent points, and secondly, because it may feel like I edited my post in reaction to posts made afterwards. Even then, basically nothing I sad on my posts was redundant other than the correlation between "I enjoyed 1 of the top 10 games" with actually mentioning that the one game was UFO. The second post points particularly how oldtime shooters are overrated and shit games in general with poor mechanics and gameplay, only sustained by nostalgia and lack of competition back then, games that wouldn't sell under a €3 pricetag as indie releases nowadays.

The fact that it triggered butthurt quotes means it pulled a thread somewhere, so all in all, well worth posting it.

Nereida

Sentinel

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)