The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Corwin, Game wants to pass your crown to someone else. lol Need to log in on Reywindd. And not free is crafting pot and there is a boost on crafting xp this weekend. just an FYI for those interested

New Guildie

We have a new guildie, Striapach. He's been away from DDO for about a year, and just came back. Some of you may remember him from running Crystal Cove, among other things.

Please be sure to say hi to him if you run into him.

U26 Patch 2 Preview Notes

DDO Store: The DDO store in client functionality has been restored!

The DDO store can now be opened within the game client OR in an external browser on all supported modern operating systems.
The DDO store continues to exclusively remain opened in external browsers on operating systems prior to Windows 7.

Mimic Festival: The Mimic Festival has been reworked!

While the Mimic Festival is active: Mimics killed now reward "Mimic Tokens"
While the Mimic Festival is active: Players can turn Mimic Tokens in to Glynereth, in the Hall of Heroes, for a variety of prizes including "Collectables Variety Crates", "Creeping Coin" Cosmetic pets, "Oils of Strengthening" to prevent item durability loss, and some named items at a variety of level ranges!
While the Mimic Festival is active: The bank deposit boxes in the quest "The Stormreavers Fresco" no longer have a chance to produce mimics.

Favored Soul: Favored Souls have had some of their base class features altered and have been given additional feat choices at level 2 and 6!

Favored Soul now uses the higher base ability score of Charisma or Wisdom for spellcasting. This includes DC calculations, Spell Point calculations, spell memorization, and checks to see whether you can cast the spell.
All Favored Soul Energy Resistance Feats are now Energy Absorption Feats.
At level 2 choose between the following two feats:
Grace of Battle: "Your faith allows you to use your Charisma bonus for hit and damage purposes with your deities favored weapon if it is higher than your strength bonus. This benefit only applies if your favored soul level is equal to or greater than half of your character level.
Knowledge of Battle: "Your faith allows you to use your Wisdom bonus for hit and damage purposes with your deities favored weapon if it is higher than your strength bonus. This benefit only applies if your favored soul level is equal to or greater than half of your character level.
At level 6, Favored Souls can choose one of the following bonuses:
Stout of Heart: "Through strength of faith you gain 10 hit points per Favored Soul or Epic level."
Purity of Spirit: "Through strength of faith you gain 20 spell points per Favored Soul level and 30 per Epic level."

Cleric: Domains have been added to Clerics! Players select a domain at Cleric level 2 and then gain additional feats from that Domain at levels 5, 9, and 14.

Air Domain
Level 2:
You gain +1 to the DC of your Evocation spells. This increases by +1 at 6th, 12th, and 18th level Cleric.
Your lightning spells will use Light Spell Power if it is higher.
Your light spells will use Lightning Spell Power if it is higher.
Your Turn Undead works on Elementals
When you use Turn Undead your party gains a bonus to Reflex saving throws equal to half you Cleric level, and points of Electric Resistance equal to twice your Cleric level for 20 seconds
Level 5: You gain Shocking Grasp as an SLA
Level 9: You gain Lightning Bolt as an SLA
Level 14: You gain Chain Lightning as an SLA

Animal Domain
Level 2:
You gain +1 Spot, +1 Listen, and +1 Reflex saving throws for every 2 Cleric levels.
Your Turn Undead works on Animals
When you use Turn Undead your party gains points of Constitution equal to half your Cleric level for 20 seconds
Level 5: You gain 10 hit points per Cleric level. You also add 10 hit points for each epic level you have gained.
Level 9: You gain +15% fortification bypass.
Level 14: You gain the Feral Charge ability. Your character to briefly morphs into a bear and charges forward through foes, attacking all foes in the charge area. The attack does weapon damage based on your equipped weapon with a +3(W) bonus, and enemies must make a Reflex saving throw with a DC of 19 + Wisdom modifier + Trip Bonuses or be knocked down. Cooldown is 15 seconds.

Chaos Domain: You cannot take this domain if you are Lawful.
Level 2:
You gain +1 to Will saving throws for every 2 Cleric levels.
When you use Turn Undead your party gains 1d20 points of Universal Spell Power and 1d10 points (each rolled separately) of Melee Power, Ranged Power, Physical Resistance Rating and Magical Resistance Rating.
Level 5: You gain Chaos Hammer as an SLA
Level 9: Your spell critical chance is increased by 3%
Level 14: You gain Prismatic Spray as an SLA

Death Domain
Level 2:
You gain +1 to the DC of your Necromancy spells. This increases by +1 at 6th, 12th, and 18th level Cleric.
You gain +2 to your effective Cleric level to Turn Undead, and +2 to the hit dice of undead effected.
Level 5: You gain Necrotic Ray as an SLA
Level 9: You are immune to Energy Drain.
Level 14: You gain Destruction as an SLA

Destruction Domain
Level 2:
You gain +1 Melee and Ranged Power. You gain another point of each at 4th, 8th, 12th, 16th, and 20th level Cleric.
You can cast your Cleric spells while raging.
When you use Turn Undead your party gains a Divine bonus to Melee Power and Ranged Power equal to half your Cleric level for 20 seconds
Level 5: Durability damage for your items is reduced by 75%.
Level 9: You weapons gain +2 to hit and damage.
Level 14: Your weapon strikes add a stack of Improved Destruction.

Earth Domain
Level 2:
You gain +2 Acid Spell Power (Corrosion) per Cleric Level
Your acid spells will use Light Spell Power if it is higher.
Your light spells will use Acid Spell Power if it is higher.
When you use Turn Undead your party gains a bonus to Fortitude saving throws equal to half you Cleric level, and points of Acid Resistance equal to twice your Cleric level for 20 seconds
Level 5: You gain Melf's Acid Arrow as an SLA
Level 9: You gain Stoneskin as an SLA
Level 14: You gain Earthquake as an SLA. The cooldown for this version is 30 seconds.

Fire Domain
Level 2:
You gain +2 Fire Spell Power (Combustion) per Cleric Level
Your fire spells will use Light Spell Power if it is higher.
Your light spells will use Fire Spell Power if it is higher.
When you use Turn Undead your party gains points of Fire Resistance equal to twice your Cleric level for 20 seconds
Level 5: You gain Scorching Ray as an SLA
Level 9: You gain Wall of Fire as an SLA. The cooldown for this version is 30 seconds.
Level 14: You gain Firestorm as an SLA

Good Domain
Level 2:
You gain +2 Light Spell Power (Radiance) per Cleric Level. You gain +1 to the Heal skill for every 2 Cleric levels.
When you use Turn Undead your party gains temporary hit points equal to five times your Cleric level for 20 seconds
Level 5: You gain Deific Vengeance as an SLA
Level 9: You gain Blade Barrier as an SLA. The cooldown for this version is 30 seconds.
Level 14: You gain +3 to hit, damage, and armor class against evil creatures in combat. You gain +3 to saving throws against spells cast by evil creatures.

Healing Domain
Level 2:
You gain +2 Positive Spell Power (Devotion) per Cleric Level
When you use Turn Undead your party gains 20 point of Healing Amplification.
Level 5: You gain Cure Moderate Wounds as an SLA
Level 9: You gain Panacea as an SLA
Level 14: Your healing spells are empowered, as if you had the Empower meta-magic. This does not increase their cost.

Knowledge Domain
Level 2:
You gain +2 to all skills.
When you use Turn Undead your party gains points of Intelligence equal to half your Cleric level for 20 seconds
Level 5: You gain Suggestion as an SLA
Level 9: You gain Feeblemind as an SLA
Level 14: You gain +4 Spell Penetration. You gain +2 to the DC of all spells.

Law Domain: You cannot take this domain if you are Chaotic.
Level 2:
You gain +1 to the DC of your Enchantment spells. This increases by +1 at 6th, 12th, and 18th.
When you use your Turn Undead your party gains a Sacred bonus to saving throws equal to half your Cleric level for 20 seconds
Level 5: You gain Order's Wrath as an SLA
Level 9: You gain Greater Command as an SLA
Level 14: You gain +3 to hit, damage, and armor class against chaotic creatures in combat. You gain +3 to saving throws against spells cast by chaotic creatures.

Luck Domain
Level 2:
You gain +1 to your Fortitude, Reflex, and Will saving throws. This increases by +1 at 6th level, +1 at 12th level, and +1 at 18th level.
When you use Turn Undead your party gains a Divine bonus to saving throws equal to half your Cleric level for 20 seconds
Level 5: You gain Displacement as an SLA
Level 9: You add +2 to the DC of your spells.
Level 14: You no longer automatically fail your saving throws on a roll of 1.

Magic Domain
Level 2:
You gain +1 to the DC of your Evocation spells. This increases by +1 at 6th, 12th, and 18th level Cleric.
When you use Turn Undead your party gains a Divine bonus to Universal Spell Power equal to twice your Cleric level for 20 seconds
Level 5: You gain Chain Missiles as an SLA. (This shares a cooldown with the Archmage SLA.)
Level 9: You gain a number of bonus Spell Points equal to your character level x 10.
Level 14: You gain points of Universal Spell Power equal to your twice your Cleric level.

Protection Domain
Level 2:
You gain +1 to AC, PRR, and MRR. This increases by +1 at 5th level, 10th level, 15th level, and 20th level.
When you use Turn Undead your party gains a Divine bonus to PRR and MRR equal to twice your Cleric level for 20 seconds
Level 5: You gain the Shield spell as a permanent effect on you.
Level 9: You gain Radiant Forcefield as an SLA
Level 14: Your Armor Class and Physical Resistance Rating are increased by your Cleric level.

Strength Domain
Level 2:
You gain +2 Strength.
You passively restore all ability score damage to Strength every 6 seconds.
When you use Turn Undead your party gains a Divine bonus to Strength equal to half your Cleric level for 20 seconds
Level 5: Your Reflex saving throws are now based on Strength instead of Dexterity.
Level 9: You become immune to knock down effects
Level 14: You always make your saving throw against Stun effects.

Sun Domain
Level 2:
You gain +2 to Fire (Combustion) and Light Spell Power (Radiance) per Cleric level.
When you use Turn Undead you and your allies gain True Sight. in addition, for 20 seconds enemies in the radius of the Turn Undead have their incorporeal miss chance negated and will be inflicted with 10% vulnerability to Light damage.
Level 5: You gain Searing Light as an SLA.
Level 9: You gain Sun Beam as an SLA
Level 14: You gain Sunburst as an SLA

Trickery Domain
Level 2:
You gain +1 to the DC of your Enchantment spells. This increases by +1 at 6th, 12th, and 18th.
When you use Turn Undead your party gains points of Charisma equal to half your Cleric level for 20 seconds
Level 5: You gain Invisibility as an SLA
Level 9: You gain Mind Fog as an SLA
Level 14: You gain Charm Monster, Mass as an SLA

War Domain
Level 2:
You gain +1 Damage with melee and ranged weapons. This increases at 4th, 8th, 12th, 16th and 20th.
When you use Turn Undead your party gains a Divine bonus to Melee Power and Ranged Power equal to half your Cleric level for 20 seconds
Level 5: You gain proficiency in all martial and exotic weapons.
Level 9: Your tactical DCs are increased by half your Cleric level.
Level 14: You gain Holy Sword as an SLA.

Water Domain
Level 2:
You gain Water Breathing.
You gain +1 to Swimming and +2 Cold Spell Power (Glaciation) per Cleric level.
Your cold spells will use Positive Spell Power if it is higher.
Your healing spells will use Cold Spell Power if it is higher.
When you use Turn Undead your party gains a bonus to Will saving throws equal to half you Cleric level, and points of Cold Resistance equal to twice your Cleric level for 20 seconds
Level 5: You gain Solid Fog as an SLA
Level 9: You gain Cone of Cold as an SLA
Level 14: You gain Greater Creeping Cold as an SLA

Bug Fixes

A few issues in specific quests have been corrected:
Ladder issue corrected in the quest Venn's Trail: Clan Tunnelworm
The Optional Objectives "Gain the confidence of the Cannith Guards" and "Gain the confidence of the Bladesworn" in the quest "Schemes of the Enemy" no longer grant XP. The base XP of the quest has been raised accordingly.
Protect Baudry's Interests and Stop Hazadill's Shipment can no longer be played on Reaper difficulty.
A number of Icon issues have been resolved:
Reactive Heal's Ward Icon has been fixed/corrected from a DO NOT USE
Deathblock (NOT deathward) now displays a-la FOM on the buffbar
FOM passive icon from gear is now octagonal instead of square
Guild Buff duration buff should no longer disappear upon casting Jump or wearing a Jump item
The Battle Engineer tree multiselector slots now show appropriate icons before they are selected.
Fear Immunity uses the correct icon with borders
The Artificer Battle Engineer enhancement tree has had a number of bug fixes:
Artificer's Caustic Strike, Shatter Defenses, and Thunder-Shock Weapon no longer stop movement when used.
Acid and Rust damage from Caustic Strike, as well as electric damage from Thunder-Shock Weapon, should now properly be described in the Combat Log.
The Ranged version of Thunder-Shock Weapon now accurately states that it scales based off of Ranged Power instead of Melee Power.
Shatter Defenses now visually appears in the Tier 3 row. It always acted like it was on the third tier of the tree, but now it actually appears in the correct spot as well.
A number of spells have had issues fixed:
Destruction no longer deals double the damage listed in its description.
Sunburst no longer causes permanent blindness, instead causing a timed blind effect.
Sunbeam no longer causes permanent blindness, instead causing a timed blind effect.
A number of miscellaneous bug fixes have been made:
Monk feats and enhancements that grant damage dice to Handwraps no longer appear on the weapon listed as simple "Handwraps"
Blessing of Silvanus should once again properly appear in the Feats list of characters who have the Feat.
Smoldering Mauls from Temple of Elemental Evil properly display their name now.
Random loot's elemental visual effects should now properly display
Teleporting to The Twelve now places you outside of the Tower of the Twelve rather than in its interior
The rate at which Quarterstaves lose durability has been reduced significantly.

Known Issues

Favored Soul Paths do not currently grant any of the new feats.
Favored Soul Grace of Battle and Knowledge of Battle currently apply their bonuses regardless of whether or not your favored soul level is equal to or greater than half of your character level.

off tonight, moving.may be a bit before return to moce internet service. see you soon i hope.

Hello everyone. I'm very excited to be part of this.
Throwing any ran-gen loot I find with red or yellow augment slots in the guild chest.
If anyone needs Shadow Dragon Scales (Thunderforge) or Black Stones (Haunted Halls), I have a bunch of extras.
Is there a designated place to throw Hair Dyes? wink wink
I found an outstanding quest to farm Tier 3 Arcane Collectables (like Glass Phials for Constitution shards, Lightning-Split Soarwood, Moonstones, etc). The Enemy Within, in house J. 22 nodes! I ran it once and found enough to make my shard.
Striapach is my main, and I'm on most every day.

Thanks on the Tier 3 collectibles info, Striapach.

I will be out this Friday. I might be on between 9 & 10 pm, but it will depend on how tired I am when I get back. I may also be out on the 29th, as I may be moving back home that day, & I have no idea how tired I'll be.

my newly made bard, Beirdan, got me thing-kin
thinking of real-life examples of the three Bard enhancement trees, and I came up with

Spellsinger: Paul Simon, Billy Joel, and Elton John
Get your spirits up! Evens the mood, or heals you, even with a sad song
May not be your cup of tea, but I bet you know their songs, even if you don't want to
- AWARD-Most likely to get the whole tavern singing along in "unison"
Warchanter: Bob Dylan, Jim Morrison, and Ozzy (special mention: Jello Biafra)
Fuel the fire of revolt! Motivates the masses for action, and spotlights hypocrisy
Chimes of freedom, lights your fire, and get's you crazy
-AWARD-Most likely to inspire rebellion, and/or a party wipe
Swashbuckler:
Ok, this one got me thinking. Good ol' Johnny Depp just don't cut it. .. yarr ..
Sure, you might think of Westly (Princess Bride), or the Edmond Dantès (Count of
Monte Cristo), but it wasn't easy to rattle off real-life pirates with any heroic morale
compass (let's be honest: it was a way for DDO to encapsulate a 'pirate' class, even
if it is more fighter/ranger than bard)
- Anne Bonny / Mary Read:
https://www.thoughtco.com/facts-about-anne-bonny-mary-read-2136281
- “Black Bart” Roberts:
https://www.thoughtco.com/facts-about-pirate-black-bart-roberts-2136237
- Ching Shih:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ching_Shih
-AWARD-Most likely to take your milk-money whilst making you smile about it

anywho, back to the grind. If any one needs crafting whatever, lemme know.. wouldn't want anyone to . . . walk the blank

When I lost my guild, I quit playing for over a year. Built it up to almost 60 single handed (we're talking best ship and all buffs possible). Every single renown bonus: I took.. all the sagas geared only for GR.. . I let some friends in. came out of the hospital and all my toons were expelled. I was floored. fast forward. One and a half years later, I start playing again, and was in the process of starting it all over, when my friend showed up and here I am.
SO: I hope I don't weird any of you out by being a little generous with stuff, but I only really have one main and was givin out plenty 'o' hair dyes back in the day anywho. -wink-

Last edited:
Hey mate, we're happy to have you and we treat each other with respect and kindness. Yes, we give each other grief at times, but it's all in good fun, so enjoy yourself with our group and have fun; that's why we play. :)

internet back faster than thought, should be there this friday.

I am back and all went well. I will be there Friday. And Striapach I am the hair dye Queen in the guild. lol So ty in advance. lol

Oops, forgot my b-in-law's birthday is today. I'm sorry I'll have to miss. Will try to catch up with some of you tomorrow.

Have fun

Not going to make it tonight. Don't see getting home before 10.
Break/kill something for me.

coursed my favorite farm for T1/2/4/5 Natural Collectibles.
A Small Problem at HC/HH/EC/EH
abundant step not required, but helpful.

c4VoreK.jpg

Give yourselves some extra time. I've been updating for well over 10 mins & it's still not done.

Toons with 2 levels or more of FvS or Cleric get a btc LR heart

Posted by Cocomajobo in the downtime thread (Downtime Notice …

All characters with 2 levels of either Cleric or Favored Soul will have a Lesser Heart of Wood in their inventory when they log in which they can use to lesser reincarnate and gain their new class features.

I just checked Crissanna, & she has one. Haven't checked Katiannna yet.

Back
Top Bottom