RPGWatch Forums - View Single Post - Fallout 76 impressions
View Single Post

November 16th, 2018, 18:59
Originally Posted by Drithius View Post
Burn him! Burn the drow!
Well, the thing is I don't think this game will have stamina. I'm sure I'll enjoy it for a few days, just because this is my type of game. It is open-world, exploration heavy with lots of loot to find. I also enjoy survival elements. All of that is great.

However, the online elements are a drag. One of the peep's last night was named something like LeetDudette073, lol. Of course, mine is RPGWatch-nut The emote stuff, player killers, dropping connection, etc. There is zero reason for this game to have an online required connection if you're soloing. Why didn't they just make this co-op optional is a very valid question.

I assume you can group up somehow but since servers only have 24 people on at a time, I'm not sure how that works. I would only care if someone from here wanted to group for something. I've already started over 3 or 4 times because the intro only takes like 3 minutes to do. That IS a nice change of pace.

My hope is that some smart modder will figure out how to dump this into Fallout 4. Turn it into some type of master file add a plugin and wallah. There doesn't appear to be any significant changes to the file types, so I can hope.
--
c-computer, r-role, p-playing, g-game, nut-extreme fan
=crpgnut or just
'nut @crpgnut

crpgnut

Grumpy Role Player
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)