Beyond Divinity

Wow, that does look awesome! Thanks!

Maybe you can try uploading to an image host (like tinypic) instead and post the link here?

I didn't play Beyond Divinity past Act 1 because I (unfairly) expected something along the same lines as Divine Divinity which I consider to be one of the best action RPGs I've ever played. But I will be sure to try it out again when I have the time.

They should have lead with the outdoors. How many try BD and get past Act 1 I wonder? This pic is Full 1080P, you can't appreciate the animations, fire and mist effects. Really nice environment and lots of fun out here!
bdiv_land.jpg

Wow that looks impressive, I'm one of those who never made it out of Act 1 previously so never saw these kinds of graphics.

That guy Boris is a harsh critic. I agree with him on the skill problems but I'm in the Imp Village, near where he quit and I think the game is fantastic now. The setting, NPC's, quests and creatures are all great. Fighting spell casters and fantastically animated and strange creatures makes the combat a blast. Great loot drops too. My Death Knight is a dual Archer and Shaman now. He specializes in explosive arrows and when things get desperate calls forth a lightening storm of the gods. Its like an airstrike in a pinch. I'm tanking with an elvish broadsword and shield, with pumped up criticals so the screen shakes in a fountain of gore on my kills. Honestly its great fun ;)

imp_village.jpg

Back
Top Bottom