M&M Legacy Starting tips

After spending all of last night gruelingly trying to make headway in Act 2, I finally stumbled on a missed passage I was supposed to have journeyed down for the main quest.

So, tip #108, if you're getting frustrated with the game, try to figure out the primary quest, noted by its star affix in your quest panel. And, if you're still unable to figure it out, google the fact that you need to head to
the Lost City
asap in Act 2... I wasted so many mana potions banging my head against the Karthal Sewers and trying to advance to the Crag.

Tip#482

If your intention is to use daggers, be aware that the only relic dagger in the game is bugged and won't be properly awarded from the appropriate quest.
jassad's bestiary is bugged; you can download this updated QuestSteps.csv file to fix the issue. Be aware that it not only contains the fix, a reward after 10 creatures have been logged, but also what some might (mis)construe as a cheat - adding another dagger after 50 logged creatures. This was done because people such as myself only stumble upon this bug late in the game, long after having logged 10 creatures.

Well, doesn't really matter I'd say. I didn't know of this dagger and didn't miss it. Dual Dagger wielding characters are the strongest in the game anyways.
Having 2 relic daggers (if they are better than the blue ones) would probably break the game balancing even more.

After many many hours I finished the game finally on Warrior level.
My party is at level 32/31.

Starting tips: Explore every inch of the world. Get Examine Items early.

Back
Top Bottom