RPGWatch Updates, Bug reports and Feature requests

Oh. Sorry...I didn't mean to imply anything...I just thought someone might have done this to us, or something.

That is really silly, though...I find it odd that this would happen out of nowhere when our ads were just fine before.

Oh. Sorry…I didn't mean to imply anything…I just thought someone might have done this to us, or something.

That is really silly, though…I find it odd that this would happen out of nowhere when our ads were just fine before.
That's what I thought also as everything was fine till last week. I recall users can report your site to Google, and get you blacklisted by them.:mad:

That's what I thought also as everything was fine till last week. I recall users can report your site to Google, and get you blacklisted by them.:mad:

…just like that? With no fact-checking from Google? Or do they wait for perfectly legitimate sites to complain after the fact (like Myrthos did)?

…just like that? With no fact-checking from Google? Or do they wait for perfectly legitimate sites to complain after the fact (like Myrthos did)?
Probably a little bit of both as they get many sites reported everyday. I'm just basing this off a few sites, and other friends that had the same problem.

Here is the link to the report page.

Link - https://www.google.com/safebrowsing/report_badware/

And their page with how to get your site removed.

Link - https://www.stopbadware.org/my-site-has-badware
Link - https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/163633

Keep in mind both Google and Mozilla use the same system. So both Firefox, and Chrome will keep saying the site is infected. It's a pain-in-the-a** to get removed sometimes.:mad:

My Safari said the same thing, so I just changed my security options for the time being!! :)

Mediarpg has been cleared by Google now.
Still waiting for RPGWatch and LocusInn to get the same treatment.

Only RPGWatch left to be reviewed by Google.

Hmm, anyone can blacklist ? I wounder what happens if I blacklist google.com for blacklisting RPGWatch hmmm.... I guess they have some kind of known website filter kind of thing ? ;)

Just patched our server against the newly found shell shock hack.
We are only running PHP scripts, so there should be no issue, but it is better to be safe I guess.

I uploaded some changes which mainly deal with links on non-forum pages:

- We now have proper meta titles on every page
- URLs are readable now
- There are breadcrumbs below the top menu like on the forums

If you find any broken links, keep them or drop me a line.

I uploaded some changes which mainly deal with links on non-forum pages:

- We now have proper meta titles on every page
- URLs are readable now - What does this mean ?
- There are breadcrumbs below the top menu like on the forums - What does this mean ?

If you find any broken links, keep them or drop me a line.

Arhu, I am not sure what you mean (see above) but if there are any broken links, then I will PM you.

Breadcrumbs are tech-speak for stuff like "RPGWatch Forums > General Forums > RPGWatch > ...".

Readable URLs: Where we used to have "www.rpgwatch.com/show/news?ref=0&id=509" or something like that, we now have "http://www.rpgwatch.com/games/dragon-age—inquisition-509/news.html"

I'm sorry, but : Where has the "submit news" link gone to ?

Thank you.

What happened to the released games list?

If it doesn't work, it's the cat who did it. (Eyes at Arhu).

Back
Top Bottom