RPGWatch Feature - A short Q&A with Logic Artists

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
In our short interview Danish developer Logic Artists tells us about their upcoming game Clandestine and an Expeditions: Conquistador sequel. Here's a sample:

RPGWatch: In the meantime Expeditions: Conquistador got the second wind. What are the chances for Expeditions: The Sequel after your next game?

Logic Artists: We’ve been planning a sequel to Conquistador since before the first game was released. The whole idea of the Expeditions prefix is that we really want to do more games like Conquistador - turn-based RPGs built around a strong narrative core. The heart of the Expeditions series, as we hope it will become, is the idea of setting out into the unknown with a small group of people under your command. It’s about exploration in historical settings, it’s about the clash of vastly different cultures, and it’s about letting the player experiment with values and mindsets that are very far removed from our modern, more or less enlightened age. The next Expeditions game will take place in a different time and a different part of the world than Conquistador, but it will maintain the core gameplay of its predecessor.
Click here to read the whole thing.

More information.

I'm not into stealth action games or coop in general, but Clandestine's asynchronous coop concept sounds awesome.

Great interview! If it can be called like that.

Anyway, next Expeditions is instabuy for me. Clandestine, if gamesaving will be only automated like in the game that inspired them, I won't buy.

I am not so sure about Clandestine either.

I might end up buying it just to support them so they can make the next Expeditions game ...

Hopefully they learn from the past and release a mod kit soon after release instead of after months.

Mods can make games so much better it's a shame it won't be for Conquistador.

I am not so sure about Clandestine either.

I might end up buying it just to support them so they can make the next Expeditions game …

Hopefully they learn from the past and release a mod kit soon after release instead of after months.

Mods can make games so much better it's a shame it won't be for Conquistador.

I will buy it for these reasons. Hoping they can make another great Expeditions game.

They said they would cover another new world era/place related to the great explorers era.

I'm biased and know it's impossible but I hope it will be New France.

At Gamescom, they gave me a first look into what their game after Clandestine would be. I promised them I wouldn't tell though, so this is just to make you envious that I know and you don't :D

Back
Top Bottom