IndieWatch - New site available

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
We've added the IndieWatch site, which can be found at http://indie.rpgwatch.com.

The site is a filter of everything available on RPGWatch. In this case it filters for all indie games that we've covered and are covering.
So in essence it does not contain anything new, we just felt that it might be useful to provide such a service to our visitors.
More information.

Nice, but is it normal that the "Indie watch - New site available" news bit appear so many times?

Nice idea, but I have almost zero interest in indie games (Broken Hourglass being on hold and AoD having Iron Tower's webside).

Could we please make a website filter for "major" games? This would be the site I'd like to use.

Nice, but is it normal that the "Indie watch - New site available" news bit appear so many times?
No it is not.

Could we please make a website filter for "major" games? This would be the site I'd like to use.
No we can't. We don't classify games on whether or not they are 'major', whatever that means.

Hey! I'm not rude. I just try not to use a lot of text :)

Very good ! :)

Cool, I'm back on the front page there :D

No it is not.

No we can't. We don't classify games on whether or not they are 'major', whatever that means.

Yes, you can. It's simple semantics: everything that's not "indie" (a common word in the music industry, meaning labels that are not part of a corporate publisher, e.g. Nuclear Blast) is "major" (meaning corporate publishers with music label subdivisions, e.g. Sony Music).

So, every game that is NOT labeled "indie" should show up on the major.rpgwatch.com.

I think it's just fair game for those who are tired of skipping through the excessive news footage about indie games on the RPGWatch main page.

BTW: Unneccessary rudeness detected.

I didn't realize that every game not being an indie is labeled as major. With that definition it would be possible.

On a side note I just realized that Larian Studios' two new games are to be labelld as indie games as well now they are self funding.

Back
Top Bottom