They went where??

Badger

Watcher
Hi everyone and good luck with this new venture.

Well here I am like the proverbial bad penny, turning up on your doorstep and making the jump to the shiny new halls of “RPGWatch”.

I arrived at the DOT today to be greeted by a note saying you’d gone and for a sickening moment I was six years old again and getting home from school to find that my parents had moved house!

I’ve just made my first post and of course am a “junior member” once again! I checked the mirror and sure enough this forum fountain of youth I seem to have drunk from, has not translated itself to my grizzled and lined face in real life! Ah well.

My first post is a bit….well, it’s long! And I should probably apologise to anyone who sees it twice, as the fact is I posted at the DOT as usual before clicking to the announcement! (D’OH!) I only ever posted at the NFG and with its broad remit covering such a multitude of sins, I’ve not generally had to pick a specific forum to post in, which has been a good thing with my posts being prone to the occasional bout of topic schizophrenia. So not being sure where to put it, I decided on “General MMORPG”. I hope that was the right place.

Oh, while I’m thinking about it….. When I registered I had to type in six numbers and letters which appeared in a box on the right. Nothing new about this of course, but just to let you know I had to stare at the left most letter for AGES before getting it. I think it might be my colour blindness which made it tricky.

Well then here you are! It’s a fresh start kinda thang and I do like the new carpet smell.

Badger

Badger, my friend, let me welcome you personally to the soon to be Hallowed Halls of RPGWatch; we're glad to have you with us and we trust you'll post here to your little hearts content!! :)

Badger, the storyteller from the NFG, welcome to RPGWatch :). Though I have never replyed on your... "experiences", I certainly did read them, and I have to say; marvalous. I hope we will see more of those here at Watch.

It is an interesting feeling, having a new site setup by a familiar group like this ... I've been through 'subsetting', where a splinter group heads off ... generally those are less successful but are very nice forums if you fit better with the splinter than the remainder!

I'm thrilled at the possibilities and look forward to helping in any way possible!

Hi Badger, might i object to the use of the term "schizophrenia" as being loosely defined as "multiple personality disorder" or the "inability to decide on a forum section." Let me clarify that schizophrenia involves hearing hallucinatory voices, and also the inability to decide on things is a female trait, ROFL im gonna get hanged for this.

Just kidding around, of course. :)

Welcome Badger, and everyone for that matter. It is great to see so many posts from Dot faces so fast. As the team that made the Dot what it was are all here I know this site will take off fast.

Let's remove the source of confusion for you :)

Those who were here early enough, know the secret.

The rest of us can only guess...

The horror, the horror....

pibbur who can say no more.

Oh please do. The suspense is killing me! :)

I know it! I know it! :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom