Genshin Impact - Closed Beta Impressions @ C4G

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
C4G checked out the beta version of Genshin Impact:

Genshin Impact - Preview (An Ambitious Open World RPG) | Hands On

Genshin Impact is an ambitious action open world RPG. I recently received a beta code, and I got to play the game for a couple of hours. These are my first impressions.
More information.

Didn't watch the whole of it, just skipped for a few scenes and noticed two things.
The mouse moves and clicks in menus.
Tooltips are keyboard keys.

Basically it means when finished, I'm buying.

Didn't watch the whole of it, just skipped for a few scenes and noticed two things.

This. Not being "just another console port" is a big plus.

That and being rewarded for actually getting off the beaten path also means chances are high I'll be buying it.

Do you not know how to use a controller or do not have the ability to get one? It really doesn't take anything away in games that don't require a ton of key strokes...I love laying back using a controller....oh noes guess I'm not rpg enough.

Do you not know how to use a controller or do not have the ability to get one? It really doesn't take anything away in games that don't require a ton of key strokes…I love laying back using a controller….oh noes guess I'm not rpg enough.

It makes sense, pull back and relax a bit! Variety is the spice of life!! Wouldn't mind trying that!

Already said this game is a beautifully relaxing game every heart patients should play after a heart attack. Also should be the basis of therapy.

Do you not know how to use a controller or do not have the ability to get one? It really doesn't take anything away in games that don't require a ton of key strokes…I love laying back using a controller….oh noes guess I'm not rpg enough.

It takes a lot away from any game if you are forced to use input peripheral device you are not used to and dont feel comfortable with. So I fully understand why Joxer hopes for seamless m+k control scheme implementation. After all, if the gameplay is built around precise aiming, I might rather use k+m myself.

It takes a lot away from any game if you are forced to use input peripheral device you are not used to and dont feel comfortable with. So I fully understand why Joxer hopes for seamless m+k control scheme implementation. After all, if the gameplay is built around precise aiming, I might rather use k+m myself.
This. And, depending on the kind of controller you have or prefer, getting it to work can be a bit of a hassle.

This. And, depending on the kind of controller you have or prefer, getting it to work can be a bit of a hassle.

Maybe 10 years ago...now it's pretty much plug the thing in and it works....I'm not sure which controllers you people are using that it doesn't.

Is that a problem for you? I never played a console game. I have only ever played K+M my whole game life (over 30 years). I never liked to use a controller or whatever the hell they are called.

What if someone came to you and told you to fuck off from PC games if you cannot use K+M? Would that not be totally stupid?

Is that a problem for you? I never played a console game. I have only ever played K+M my whole game life (over 30 years). I never liked to use a controller or whatever the hell they are called.

What if someone came to you and told you to fuck off from PC games if you cannot use K+M? Would that not be totally stupid?

This was being done? I was just stating how easy it was to use.

Back
Top Bottom