Pricewatch!

Last edited:
Mass Effect: Andromeda is $16 on Origin right now which is the cheapest I've ever seen it.

Of course this happens a week after I purchased it. :)

I liked it quite a bit.
https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1061388365

In fact, I was just thinking about it playing DOS2. I would love it if one of the vendors would say "Masterworks all, you can't go wrong!"

P.S. PC Gamer says there's rumors of a Lunar New Year sale coming soon.

I'd say Dragon's Dogma is easily worth ten bucks. I got weeks of entertainment out of that one a while back.

I agree with this. I don't recall getting annoyed with the save system. Pawn system was great. Encounters eventually re-spawning in the same locations was one of my main dislikes. Interesting story, some tough enconuters. Epic spells are lots of fun.

Tyranny got 66% off - GOG/Steam

To my knowledge, it's the lowest price ever.

Last edited:
Solid deal for CK2 and Stellaris. The first includes the Old Gods DLC, which is easily the best expansion for the game.

Cool - not sure how much of the bundle I already own, but worth it for the price.

Lowest; but not uniquely lowest; been 14.99 quite a few times. However, you can make it lower when gmg has it for 14.99 and one of their coupons for a few percent off. Also someone (newegg?) was offering a sweet bundle with dishonored 2 and death of an outsider for something like $25 (don't remember exact price but it was past 14 days).

Cool!

Also at Humble … Dishonored: Death of the Outsider is $14.99, lowest price ‘ever’ according to IsThereAnyDeal. https://www.humblebundle.com/store/dishonored-death-of-the-outsider

Rockstar's long-rumoured Humble Bundle is up. Good value if you don't already have most of the games.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/rockstar-games-bundle

$1:
- Grand Theft Auto III
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Manhunt
- Max Payne

Beat the average (cca $10):
- Bully: Scholarship Edition
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- L.A. Noire
- Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne

$15:
- Grand Theft Auto IV
- Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
- L.A. Noire: DLC Bundle
- Max Payne 3

Make sure you revert back to win95 or even Windows ME for some of these games or pay for vmware license as Rockstar doesn't care about PC. Don't even bother running Bully on win10 as it crashes like crazy.
Overall, I say "Meh".

To each their own, but Bully and LA Noire are worth a tenner on their own (even if you consider them flawed, they're interesting - assuming they run on your PC). I heard great things about GTA4, particularly the included DLC, but have yet to try it. No idea about Max Payne and I've little interest in the older GTAs (and Manhunt), but there's always some chaff in these bundles. You have to judge them by the wheat.

GOG sale is on - all the usual suspects. Steam sale should start soon.

Back
Top Bottom