RPGWatch Forums - View Single Post - RPGWatch Feature - Pathfinder: Kingmaker Review
View Single Post

January 4th, 2019, 07:40
It's not always bigger the better I think some people may have been happy that Kingmaker statue is small, since there is less chance of evoking their partner's wrath (I certainly had an interesting discussion with my husband when he received his collector's edition of Halo games which came with rather large sized statue and some helmet shaped CD holder… we compromised and he kept one and gave up on the other).

Originally Posted by bjon045 View Post
Note: I'm actually reasonably happy with the pathfinder collectors edition given it was such a limited run (about 1000 in existence).
Not sure if you are being sincere or not but ok

The cloth map in the Pathfinder Kingmaker collectors edition box is freaking amazing and so is the artbook.
I'd like to see it - I think I have same one except the e-version. I liked it so much I actually ended up ordering the physical book and map. Received it on Christmas eve
--
Favourite RPGs: Baldur's Gate II, NWN: The Aielund Saga, Pathfinder: Kingmaker, Icewind Dale I, Stardew Valley

purpleblob

Princess

Mentioned: 110 Post(s)