Godfall - Official Intro Cinematic

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports that there is now available an official cinematic intro video for Godfall.

Godfall promises to feature exotic vistas; from the above-ground reefs of the Water Realm to the subterranean crimson forests of the Earth Realm. The game will also have five weapon classes, each with unique playstyles. Players can also expect a variety of longswords, polearms, warhammers, greatswords, and dual blades.

The game will support both solo and co-op modes. As such, players can team up with three of their friends for PvE online co-op play.

Godfall will release on November 12th.

More information.

Destiny 3 = get off my property.

You're right. I just checked, and it's indeed an Epic release. I don't have a problem with Epic myself, but I don't see anything that really intrigues me about the game.

Agreed. I'll let this one pass by unless reviews from sources I trust say otherwise.

It's basically a hack & slash medieval version of Borderlands.:biggrin:

Also yeah Epic timed exclusives don't bother me as they used to either.

I liked Destiny 2 for a while. Then I stopped playing for a few months and they re-vamped the entire weapon and upgrade system, which is basically the core of the game. A few months ago, I logged back in to check it out and I was COMPLETELY lost.

They changed it so much that it felt like I would have to start over to really get how the new systems worked. So I uninstalled it.

I like looter games though, and I'll likely check this one out. I dislike the "EVERYTTHING EPIC ZOMG!" tone, though.

I liked Destiny 2 for a while. Then I stopped playing for a few months and they re-vamped the entire weapon and upgrade system, which is basically the core of the game. A few months ago, I logged back in to check it out and I was COMPLETELY lost.

They changed it so much that it felt like I would have to start over to really get how the new systems worked. So I uninstalled it.

I like looter games though, and I'll likely check this one out. I dislike the "EVERYTTHING EPIC ZOMG!" tone, though.

Destiny 2 never really grabbed me. I gave it a shot because I liked some of Bungie's older titles, but I stopped playing after 7-8 hours and never went back. Can't say I'm a big fan of looter-shooters though.

Well heads up it's another game you need to play online even in Single-Player.

Godfall Can't Be Played Offline Not Even Single-Player - ScreenRant
Godfall, the upcoming next-gen "looter-slasher," will not be playable without an internet connection when it launches alongside the PS5.

Again.. Anthem vibes. It's an easy pass game, so requiring to be online makes it even more forgettable.

On one hand I don't understand why but on the other-hand it's perfectly reasonable. The game is basically another looter-shooter in theory, and they hate cheaters.

Anyway it's officially off my radar and play list now.:(

Not sure I’d play it alone but looks like it could be some good co-op fun.

Back
Top Bottom