Pricewatch!

STILL no Steam Summer Sale?? If this keeps up, I'm liable to empty my backlog!

New Indie Royale. This one contains:
Harvest: Massive Encounter (RTS, Steam & Desura)
The Journey Down: Chapter One (Adventure game, Desura)
Serious Sam 2 (FPS, Steam)
GundedliGne (2d shooter, Steam & Desura)
Gundemonium (2d shooter, Steam & Desura)
Hitogata Happa (2d shooter, Steam & Desura)
Acceleration Of Suguri X-Edition (2d fighter? (hard to tell), Desura)
Dino Run SE (2d platformer, Desura)
AirmMech Beta Code (Steam)

With The Witcher being the better of the two, but I suspect that more people already have that game, it has after all been on a lot of sales, and also given to people for free on different occasions.

Absolutely. These promos are sometimes about which game more GOG members don't already own, not which game is better.

I grabbed a copy of Two Worlds. I have the original retail collector's edition, but it's nice to get a future-proof backup copy for that price.

Tomorrow features Little Big Adventure vs Another World.

LBA is a difficult game, but also a very unique game.
I think it was called "Relentless" for other territories.

Nice Spellforce Complete daily deal today. All games/expansions for $20.

Am I the only one who find the box cover for that one to look like something a highschool student did in photoshop the first time (s)he used the program?

Anyway Gothic Collection (Gothic 1-3+forsaken gods) is 80% off today, which means that the whole thing costs €5.

I recently tried the demo for Spellforce again. I just can't get into that game. The 3rd-person view feels clunky to me, and the the overhead view is zoomed too far out for my liking. None of the in-between views felt right either.

I know I'm missing something there, but I'm not quite sure what. Oh well.. my backlog is big enough anyways. :)

You care about box art for a digital only collection with no real box? Seriously? :/

I don't care a whole lot about it, no, but the box art is still what people see on the game list, and it is what is supposed to draw peoples attention. Had I not known about the series and just seen that box when randomly browsing through games on gamer's gate, then I would probably have through it was a real no-effort indie title, that only tried to jump on the indie bandwagon.

I recently tried the demo for Spellforce again. I just can't get into that game. The 3rd-person view feels clunky to me, and the the overhead view is zoomed too far out for my liking. None of the in-between views felt right either.

I know I'm missing something there, but I'm not quite sure what. Oh well.. my backlog is big enough anyways. :)

Yay for demos ... I got to review SpellForce 2 after feeling basically the same about the first demo . .. And I loved it ...

Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (including Escape from Butcher's Bay) on GoG DRM FREE & with 60% discount!

That's tempting... I played the original Escape from Butcher Bay when it was released and enjoyed it quite a bit. It's definitely not a typical first-person shooter.

GOG also has Torchlight now, and it's currently at a 40% off promo price.

Back
Top Bottom