Pricewatch!

Sacred 2 Gold on sale on Gamersgate for $3.99. For the amount of fun content in that game it's a steal!

GameStop (you remember them, right? from back in the brick & mortar days?) is having their summer sale. Some games of interest:

Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines: $4.99
Mass Effect Trilogy: $9.98
Dragon Age Origins (Ultimate): $5.99
Titanfall: $29.99

I didn't see a whole lot more. Methinks GameStop has hasn't understood the whole "big sale" concept yet.

Bioware Points not on sale, feel more expensive than on Origin and are USA residents only.
Next.

YOU are responsible that I finally bought Dragon Age 2 … ;)

Haha, its not bad actually. I never played it for long time due to bad reviews and stuff but when i did, i found it decent :)

I bought Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and lets hope thats semi decent as well.

Heard of Wing Commander III?
No? So you didn't play it nor care about it?

Well, it's a new freebie on Origin, so log in, grab fast, install if you want, log out before getting spammed with Origin ads.

Steam's having a Kalypso sale this weekend. It's a great chance to pick up Tropico 4 for cheap. They've also got Dungeons, which was a bit underwhelming but alright, and Demonicon. I'm not sure about that one, but at that price it might be worth a shot.

Steam's having a Kalypso sale this weekend. It's a great chance to pick up Tropico 4 for cheap. They've also got Dungeons, which was a bit underwhelming but alright, and Demonicon. I'm not sure about that one, but at that price it might be worth a shot.

Guess too early for a good discount for Tropico 5 :) I'll probably have to wait for the Winter sale

The witcher 1+2 80% off on gog. I was waiting for that. I guess it is all patched up now and good to go

Good way to break in the video card

Heard of Wing Commander III?
No? So you didn't play it nor care about it?

Well, it's a new freebie on Origin, so log in, grab fast, install if you want, log out before getting spammed with Origin ads.

Have the old box somewere, but I grabbed the origin deal.
Now I just have to find my joystick :)

C

Back
Top Bottom