Why am I here?

Temptress

Watchdog
Not a profound question but one more of:

Wulf sent me. Where is everybody? What happened? How long have I been sleeping?

Oh, and hello! :D

~T

I want my picture back. I feel quite naked without it. :(

A category 5 hit RPGdot in the form of a staff revolt against The Man, and we have all continued our business here. And being naked aint so bad, I'm naked right now and feel just fine! ='.'=

Hello Temptress, how's life? I think you'll find that quite a few of RPGdots old posters are here. :)

G'Day T, wonderful to see you here. Now, when are you returning to my NWN games? :)

Thanks, you're welcome here anytime!! :)

Great to see T made it, and Corwin dear, you are old, no wise about it. :)

I'll get you tomorrow!! Remember, you're not that much younger than I am!! :p

:p Promises, promises.

Hey Temptress... I took care of your pic, just in case.

Good work Jaz, just wouldn't be home without her face here. ;)

Yes! Thank you Jaz! Didn't remember who I was. You rock, as always!!! ;)

Ok, so you realize someone has to tell me what happened, yes? While I suppose the appropriate way would be to email me as this may not be the place to do so I would like to know. I was doing some 'research' to see what I could find and the NFG is GONE. So, please email me or post, whatever is more appropriate. (Temptressh2@aol.com)

@Corwin: *Runs in a flying leap into Corwins arms and hugs him 'til he can't breathe* Hello!!!! BTW, Not sure when will return to the Friday game. Have NWN2 and it's very laggy and I think I prefer old NWN anyway. BUt dunno. Guild Wars is taking my time up presently.

@CM: *hugs* :) Still have my guide book? ;)

@Wulf: Thank you for the heads up, btw. I think I would have been very upset had I waited to post and had the forum be gone when I found it.

@Viking_Berserker: I don't believe that was me. I remember those who attempt making fun of me. It doesn't happen often. And presently they all reside in my basement, shackled to the wall in my wine cellar. All 2 of them.

@Maylander: Good to see you! :)

@xSamhainX: Wow, tell me about it. NFG *poof* Hope someone tells me soon. Am chomping at the bit!

@txa1265: This is green scary icon man, yes? LOL. I was more familiar with pics than names. Hello! Unless I am mistaking hello anyway! :D

@HiddenX: Yes, you are here. Me too now. :D Hello to you!

Loves to all! I think that was all of you! ~T

@txa1265: This is green scary icon man, yes? LOL. I was more familiar with pics than names. Hello! Unless I am mistaking hello anyway! :D
My avatar at the Dot was Yoda, like this:

Attachments

• yoda.jpg
    yoda.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 7
Have NWN2 and it's very laggy and I think I prefer old NWN anyway. BUt dunno.

Welcome! :)

The lagyness of NWN 2 is a big issue even on high end machines, however it's bound to be addressed in a patch soon. The original NWN is a great game, but please give the sequel a little time to catach up. ;)

Hi Temptress. :D
You know I have it under lock and key! I do get to use it a lot on Corwin and Peter in the Friday night NWN game. *evil smile* NWN 2 is great. Turn off the water effects and shadows, see if that helps. It is a monster game and needs a high end machine to run.

As to what we are doing here, short of it, the staff of the dot, (all your friends) decided it was time for a parting of ways with Jolt. So they have built this site from thin air. ;) As the dot was only as good as the guys who ran it, we naturally followed them here, not only as friends, but because we all know they made the dot the greatest RPG site. Now the watch can make the same claim. :D

Hope to see you a lot, the place is new and raw and needs your "Tempting" touch. ;)

Good Lord, they'll let anybody in over here...

Hi T. Don't be such a stranger. We missed you over in the NFG. I'm only online on the weekends for a few weeks, but it'll be nice to stay in touch.

Back
Top Bottom