WoW Classic…

DormenFlippy

Traveler
Hi there! I'm thinking of playing this game. I already have a lot of experience in this game, but after the ban, I stopped playing it. But now I want to go back. What do you think it's worth taking a boost to save time?

I also have a question - i've never played WoW and want to get into the game, but I don't know which game to start with. World of Warcraft Shadowlands seems really good, but is it expansion or the game? I'm confused, help!

It's an expansion, the seventh, for characters in the level 110-120 range. So it will take time to reach shadowlands, unlesss you buy one of the collector versions which allow you to create a level 110 character. Or you could create a demon hunter which start at 100.

Wow classic is more or less the original came without expansions, shadowlands is not part of classic. But if you buy wow and subscribe, you get both classic an the current game.

Some here will say that mmos are a waste of time. Others will say that wow was much better 15 years ago. I say that if you like mmos it's worth trying. I'm having fun. Mindless fun, but still fun. If you don't like mmos, stay away from it.

WOW requires a paid subscription. Otoh, microtransactions play only a small role in the game compared to socalled free to play mmos.

A pibbur who will look for typos when he comes home.

Shadowlands comes with level squish and much faster leveling, in beta/ptr people made it to level 50(old 100) in a couple of hours

Still have a token in the inventory but wont use it anytime soon since shadowlands is too expensive and wont buy it

Shadowlands comes with level squish and much faster leveling, in beta/ptr people made it to level 50(old 100) in a couple of hours

That fast? Didn't know that. I had noticed that now (after battle for azeroth) levelling is much faster (and easier) compared to when I last played it. Now it will be even faster. Hmmm.

a pibbur who once again knows too little about what he writes about.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom