What a great week for mobile gaming (awesome rpg ive discovered this week)

The JapanStudio Vita classic hit the apps tore and ios in the form of No Heroes Allowed No Puzzles Either and I got to say it is one addicting, funny and awesome game. you guys got to try it especially on the iPads large display. It just plays perfectly and if you are an rpg fan particularly with nostalgia or rpgs of the 90s youll love it. Other awesome games thst came out this past week and are hardcore gamers games include Odium to the core. damm this ga,e is trippy and hard. And I hard. It is also just surreal. You have bugs and metallic machinery flying around in foreground and bakcground and crazy bosses with graphics thst come out of world of goo. Never knew a gamers game or a hardcore game could be made to be played with jsut one button. another title worth mention is Bo bartika. This is just an awesome puzzle game. anyway.

I'm wondering if that Hyrule Warriors game for the Switch is any good, but since I'm three days into Fallout the second, I don't need anything new at the moment.

I was talking about mobile. I dont think the Switch technically classifies as a mobile console. The reaosn I say this is because it connects to the TV first and foremost. The 3DS on the other hand is and I have one and it is dearly to my heart. That and iPad is what I do literally all my gaming on. The iPad and 3DS. I am always on the go on the move or jogging in parks at night and at rest stops I use 3ds.

Do you really need to open a new thread weekly about phone garbage? Are you on Google and Apple payroll? No? Then what are you doing here, open a church of phones and as every other church, start milking money from believers and followers.

In the meantime I suggest buying some diamonds, gems and other lootboxes/energy crap in Harry Potter phonegame already.

joxer, you really ought to give Odium to the core a try. It is more of a hardcore game than most platformers on any system. And youll be surprised how much skill it takes to play it even with one input command. WHat I was getting at is that input or controls dont distract from whether a game can be hardcore or fun or challenging or a real game at all. Any system known to earth even a sandbox outside can have a gamers game or a game that takes skill and patience to play and is as deep as a game made for the atari jaguar for instance. Basically, input has no bearing on quality. Btw, I dont play on phones, I use the iPad exclusively. In fact, I dont even ahrdly browse the web on anything other than the ipad. I even have abluetooth keyboard for it. It is so much more comfortable to hold even for browsing when laying down or leaning back on a chair/cushion than a laptop.

I atually recently started writing game reviews for a famous mobile site, so I get to play many of the games free of charge for writing the reviews and get paid a bit too. Thats why I was so excited last week to have so many great games out. I am really a nostalgic or retro gamer anyway so having games like super hydorah out and playing it for the first time is cool.

Do you really need to open a new thread weekly about phone garbage? Are you on Google and Apple payroll? (…)

Of course he is on Apple's payroll, just take a look at his nick :D

turian and joser, if you have an ipad out or access to one fire up both odium to the core and suepr hydorah. Your fingers will be soar in no time. in a good way that is.

1427220957988.png

I suggest replacing the broken keyb... Erm, touchscreen.

Why don't you guys leave some open garbage bags on the porch, to see what else we can attract?

Why the freak would i get an ipad when I can get a really nice tablet ?

Like a MS Surface Pro 4?

pibbur who [sadly|thankfully] is not being paid by Micro$oft to say this.

I was talking about mobile. I dont think the Switch technically classifies as a mobile console. The reaosn I say this is because it connects to the TV first and foremost. The 3DS on the other hand is and I have one and it is dearly to my heart. That and iPad is what I do literally all my gaming on. The iPad and 3DS. I am always on the go on the move or jogging in parks at night and at rest stops I use 3ds.

The Switch CAN connect to a TV, but I dont connect mine to the tv. I play it 100% in portable mode.

Same here, I find the Switch screen perfectly adequate for the games I've played on it to date. My television is fifty inches or so, I wouldn't want to play any game on such a large screen.

All the games he mentioned are on Steam too, except maybe that puzzle one. You don't need Apple's overpriced tablet to play it.

Back
Top Bottom