RPGWatch Forums - View Single Post - WotR - Unofficial Companion Rankings
View Single Post

September 22nd, 2021, 23:34
Originally Posted by JFarrell71 View Post
Spoiler
She is lich only companion though and graveguards don't really have any contents.

Originally Posted by joxer View Post
#1 Greybor
A tanky killing machine who ain't whining, ain't hitting on you, ain't gambling, ain't drinking, ain't using, ain't… All he wants is a paycheck. You got yourself a deal, man.
Nah, fuck this guy. All he cared for is his "profession" (i.e. killing for money) and he has 0 moral.

Spoiler

He is the real trash.

#13 Regill
Very useful in fights, otherwise bloodthirsty ruthless and mercyless trash who needs to die. Unlike Camellia he is not hiding his homicidal tendencies, instead he adapted his lunacy to the law so he can kill without being punished for it. Luckily MC passed his tests, at least in my game. Tricks to make MC executed according to law. A disgusting creature, more disgusting than Camellia who is aware any killing is wrong thus made up an invisible "friend".
I couldn't disagree more with this - I guess this shows how companions can change much depending on yout interaction with them.

Spoiler

I cried a bit reading his ending. I really love this guy.

Ofcourse, Aivu is my favourite but I decided exclude her because she is mythic specific.

purpleblob1

Princess

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)