Forsaken Fortress

rjshae

Periapt vs Paronomasia
RPGWatch Donor
Possibly some people in this forum may find this of interesting. Since their Kickstarter passed back in December, I recently noticed that the Forsaken Fortress project has published nine updates. Their posts include a number of images, plus some information and videos on their motion capture work, AI, lighting, and character customization. The graphics look decent, albeit a little lonely at the moment. Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1317934609/forsaken-fortress/posts

image-247024-full.jpg

I remember this kickstarter. The game sounds pretty good based on the information on hand. I hope they can deliver.

In the midst of a post-apocalyptic nightmare, you'd think the heroine's hair would look a little less well groomed. ;)

I liked the look of this, somewhat influenced by Dwarf Fortress I reckon, and backed it on Kickstarter. It looks ambitious for a small team and judging by what's not in the "beta" slated for July, I reckon they'll be a bit pushed to release this on schedule in October. So hope they have a contingency plan for an overrun and don't run out of cash. At least it's a Unity game and they may be able to use the asset store to fill in some of the blanks.

A new posting has a 15 minute video with combat scenes and a little vehicle driving, although the music is distracting. It looks like the game could really use a mini-map. There's mention of a demo and a beta release in work.

My last known release date was January 31st, so I just checked the KS comments and found this:

Photon Productions (5 days ago) said:
Hi, We will release another Beta and the end of this month. And release the final game in March!

Back
Top Bottom