General News - Steam Festival - Turn Based Games @ TBL

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Turn Based Lovers checked out some turn based games from the Steam Festival:

The Steam Game Festival: Autumn Edition

"Try (or watch) before buying" It's exactly this the philosophy behind the Steam Autumn Festival!
In other words: a lot of livestreams, events and, above all, a lot of demos to try for us, always eager to discover new promising games. Obviously even our beloved turn-based games have something to show or to offer.

Indeed among hundreds of games that take part to the Festival it's possible to find tons of turn-based game. Many of them already appeared on our blog, so, this time, I decided to focus my attention on a short list of little gems that we had shamefully almost ignored in the past. Some of them seems really promising, others appears - at least - very crazy and original.

I remember you that these special demos can be downloaded only during the Festival so until the 13th October. Keep it in mind.

That being said, let's see which games we can try!

[...]

More information.

No thanks I'm more interested in an ARPG called Cyberpunk 2077 next month.:p

Compared to the beginnings of steam, this is rather an improvement.

Because in the beginning, steam didn't want to have non-action games, as far as I can tell. Legendary is the need for I think it was Daedalic to team with with a better-known publisher to get their Adventure games into steam ... because they had no chance alone.

Back
Top Bottom