Warhorse - Czech Studio working on AAA RPG

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Drat! I totally read this as Whorehouse, at first glance; Warhorse is far less amusing.

Whorehouse
Too bad CD Projekt won't see this, I bet we'd get the game with this title in a few years...
And I'd definetly buy it. :)

I'd say most AAA development houses could be safely referred to as "whorehouses" :)

I think developers should spend some time making their game before announcing it. Especially when they don't have anything ( like a screen-shot, artwork, summary, details or even a name ) to show to people.

I think developers should spend some time making their game before announcing it. Especially when they don't have anything ( like a screen-shot, artwork, summary, details or even a name ) to show to people.

There is one piece of art and it seems the game will be set in middle ages, in mediaval Europe. They merely announced formation of new studio, game reveal will come later. Nothing wrong with that, ffs.

Well, I didn't know about the piece of art. ( It wasn't mentioned in the source) In that case, it's fine. I thought nothing came along with the announcement of the game.

For other people who want to see it:
warhorse_topstory_18820.nphd.jpg

BTW, the point I was trying to make was the fact that devs should announce their game only when they it's clear what kind of game they are going to make. Many developers announce their game at early stages of development, but then their game gets cancelled, they abandon it or even change its structure or genre. In the end, it damages their own reputation. Of course, this might not be the case with this studio and they make their game and achieve success with it, but it's always a good idea to work on a project secretly and reveal it to audience ( and especially use phrase like " AAA " for it ) only when there's enough times spent on its development.

Last edited:
I'd say most AAA development houses could be safely referred to as "whorehouses" :)

I've seen pictures of many dev studios and those must be some of the ugliest "whores" in existence. Well, if a whore gives sex away for free, as opposed to a prostitute who charges, then they might possibly get some business.

… "Warhorse" … Finally someone who appreciates the work of the "beasts of burden" …

Did you know that in mines there were horses which never saw the light ? They were kept there, because of their sheer power and strength to pull the ore waggons out …

At the Mining Museum of Bochum, Germany, there actually is a memorial for all of these "Gruben-Pferde" ("Mine-Horses") …

Can I make a wish for this game just based on the nsme and the pic?? M&B combat on top of a strong single player RPG.

Back
Top Bottom