Mount & Blade II - Now Available in Early Access

Creepy.
That's psycho movie material.

A limited number of posts made in this thread. One contains a question and it does not contain an answer to it.

If there had been an answer made to it, it would be pointless and groundless to notice the question has not been answered yet.

It is still pointless, because the question is (presumably) very vague as well as merely rhetoric. You stated yourself that you do not expect an answer.

Anyways, let me do you a favor and prove your predictions right:
I hereby deny that this very thread exists.

:)

Still no answer.

You stated yourself that you do not expect an answer.
The expectation is on people not having in store what they claim to have.
It has nothing to do with the question.
Anyways, let me do you a favor and prove your predictions right:
I hereby deny that this very thread exists.

:)
This very thread exists. Anytime posters on here think they are entitled to any kind of answers, search button to point on that thread.

This very thread exists. Anytime posters on here think they are entitled to any kind of answers, search button to point on that thread.

So you expect me to give you an answer although I have never played Mount & Blad II.

Thank you for your interest in me, and thank you for accusing me of implicitely insulting you by not answering your question.

From this time on, I will NEVER answer questions YOU will ask ME.

M&B/W were not perfect(hence the need for a 2, 3, 4). They have certain features. Bannerlord is M&B2 so the question is to know how it deals with certain features.

One feature: tracking of NPCs which relies on diffuse information. One consequence for example is that the rehiring of a companion after their dismissal is not only a financial matter but also a localization matter as NPCs must be found again.

That is one feature. Now devs have clearly put efforts into providing players with means to circumvent the feature as they provide extensive means to track down directly NPCs. That is how this feature is modded out.

That is the answer.

Now time for enlightenment: Bannerlord is M&B2, neither M&B nor M&B/W were perfect, the question is to know how Bannerlord builds on this feature, what it does add.

Isn't this the question?

Why make the player track down their "dead" companions when it tells you where they're located? It's just tedious.

The whole game is full of questionable design from developers who are simply not gamers.

Considering the 10 years I was looking forward to MNB2, the fact I uninstalled after a mere 30 hours says everything you need to know. :(

Of course that's "the question". And yet, incredibly, I still don't know what "the question" is. :D

PS: I actually would say that 30 hours is alot for a early access title. But of course, that only considers time, not quality. I know that, sometimes, hope makes me play games for longer than I should. ;)

Let's say I spent a few more hours on this, and considered it fun. But I can see how it didn't fulfill all the expectations.

Still no answer.

So you expect me to give you an answer although I have never played Mount & Blad II.
There never was such an expectation.
Though it confesses that the entitlement mindset is.

From this time on, I will NEVER answer questions YOU will ask ME.
One part of the issue is that people claim to have in store what they do not have.

Under that point, for a question to be asked, it takes a certainty that people have an answer in store.
Unless there is such a certainty, the act of asking a question is questionable.

Still no answer.

There never was such an expectation.
Though it confesses that the entitlement mindset is.

One part of the issue is that people claim to have in store what they do not have.

Under that point, for a question to be asked, it takes a certainty that people have an answer in store.
Unless there is such a certainty, the act of asking a question is questionable.

I swear this has to be in code...

Praise the emperor, you are still alive. This took longer than usual, so I was getting worried, Chien. Everything OK with you?

Still no answer.
Praise the emperor, you are still alive. This took longer than usual, so I was getting worried, Chien. Everything OK with you?
As it was stated weeks ago, the containment period had a cost, mainly leading to a situation a backlog is possible.
Coming to this site has grown into a habit, habits are taken and lost. With the pressure of games that should have been played and were not due to the containment, the habit had to leave room.

Using a window to post quickly stuff since in 30 minutes, a gaming session is about to be started. Gaming, gaming, gaming, dense period in gaming.

From a gamer's perspective, good period, from this site's perspective, not so much, even watching streams of products made for streamers that this site relishes so much was severely decreased.
A period packed with playing games, does not fit much with posters on here.

748.gif

Back
Top Bottom