is there a MMORPG that has...

I am a beta tester and I'm telling you outright that the negativity that was expressed to you was not typical of the feelings expressed by the beta community. You can't give warnings, you have no experience.

Sorry but unlike my "sources" I dont know you so I definetly trust them more. And as far as mmog goes theres nothing wrong in putting out som warning considering how often they end up as costly failures in both time and money. You are free to ignore it of course but you have no right to moderate peoples opinnions if they dont agree with you.

Everything you think you know is stuff you've heard from third party sources, that's the same as knowing nothing.This is irrelevant.

Third party sources Ive known for years and learned to trust, because more than often they are right.

The design is the same in all RPGs SP or otherwise.

Yes and there is nothing wrong in comparing RPGs especially if they are of the same setting even (scifi with weapons + alien invasion theme) so your point is moot.

Last edited:
Sorry but unlike my "sources" I dont know you so I definetly trust them more.
And no-one here knows your sources. Trust whoever you want, it makes sense. It doesn't make me wrong, however, and like it or not we had a positive beta community.
And as far as mmog goes theres nothing wrong in putting out som warning considering how often they end up as costly failures in both time and money. You are free to ignore it of course but you have no right to moderate peoples opinnions if they dont agree with you.
I not moderating you. I'm contradicting you, I want people to realize that you are repeating things you've heard and not things you know -- I most certainly do have the right to do that. I'm sorry that you seem to have such a problem with people not agreeing with you but you tried to make absolute statements about something you've never done. I just wanted to make sure people understood that.

I am a citizen of the now, with a commanding view
And no-one here knows your sources. Trust whoever you want, it makes sense. It doesn't make me wrong, however, and like it or not we had a positive beta community.

Thats all good and I can respect that. Sorry if my first comments were too spiky. I was about to edit them a bit but you were fast to reply.

I'm sorry that you seem to have such a problem with people not agreeing with you but you tried to make absolute statements about something you've never done. I just wanted to make sure people understood that.

My comments about TR were not meant as "absolute". If thats the image you are getting then let me correct you.

Last edited:
Appreciate your input on the matter of TR Gig. I like the part that the instances is soloable. I really don't know why i would like to play online, solo, but i think its good to know that i just don't have to form a group adhoc just to be able to play. Everquest 2 was a no go for me because of that.

If i want to do it solo, then let me. If i want to be a antisocial hero, then let me. :)

Perhaps i buy today...

Back
Top Bottom