Wizardry 6,7,8 - Video Walkthroughs @ Sorcerer's Place

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Taluntain let us know if you're replaying some old classics, Sorcerer's Place has video walkthroughs for Wizardry 6, 7 and 8 now available:
With today's release of our Wizardry 8 video walkthrough, we now have the last three parts of the Wizardry series covered. If you've missed the Wizardry 6 and Wizardry 7 walkthrough announcements, follow the links.

Wizardry 8 is the fourth guide that Beren has integrated gameplay videos throughout. A big thank-you as usual goes to Montresor for a good deal of editorial and technical work on getting the guide online.

We believe that the guide is complete and free of (major) errors, but as with any other new feature, something may have slipped our attention. If you spot any such problems, please report them to the author.

Enjoy the Wizardry 8 Walkthrough!
More information.

Wow, look how early the Swamp section is! And I thought I had gotten through about half of this game...

Wow, this is a bit late in comming huh?

Well, there's still "Compatibility Mode" available, plus the possibility of virtual PCs ... But I've never tried it out so far.

I tried playing older games on my laptop, and I'm convinced that might be why the thing died. Even if the older games worked it would mess with my current games/settings, and I'm not savvy enough to know what was going wrong. All I know is that it was annoying as hell, lol. This new computer I won't be doing that to, that's for sure. Someday someone smarter than me will fix up the old versions like GoG does, and I'll be the first in line with my cash!

-Carn

Back
Top Bottom